2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
I was sold when I saw a medals screen.
This makes me scratch my head.

I can see Spartans, medals, and a better and more fluid breakdown of the post game carnage..

yet when I play H5 I see none of this..

wtf 343
The Sector wrote:
please guys lets keep this on the front page so they see it. but it brings tears knowing they wont update it. no game HAS EVER updated its UI after launch. but maybe theres hope if they see this on the homepage for a month
Yes they have.. They took features away from MCC...
no dude it wasnt an overhaul like they would need for this. It was just a few settings and removed things in MCC. Halo 5 needs way more than that
It needed an overhaul and they sadly chose not too...
This UI is nothing short of beautiful. It really is. The current one actually in the game is quite ugly and flat out lazy. Just words with a background? Really? The current main menu could have been made in <3 minutes. The UI concepts in the video are actually art. They are compelling and attractive and look like they were made by a company that actually gives two -Yoink- about the product they are producing. The current UI? It gives the feeling that the creator couldn't care less about the game and just wanted to be done...
Very sad.
I wish 343 would actually talk to us. Heck.. even bungie checked the forums occasionally. 343 just leaves us in the dark
I wish 343 would actually talk to us. Heck.. even bungie checked the forums occasionally. 343 just leaves us in the dark
Mainly because of;
  1. If they answer one question, they would get about 10 million others' and they can't answer them all
  2. The site is filled with Anti-343'ers, so then you would have a buttload of things happen (on top of those 10 million questions) You would have stuff like "Hey 343 why do you suck so bad?" and "Give it back to Bungie you guys can't do -Yoink- (Thats right, some people want Bungie back after they made Destiny >.>)
So since all the haters have been spreading here instead of somewhere else, it's no wonder they don't respond

But really that UI makes me droll
Hopefully we get an update with this UI soon
This UI looks 10 times better than what we have. Who the hell is making all the decisions at 343? SERIOUSLY WHO?
Love that UI, now it makes me cringe every time I see the current UI =(
That new UI LOOKS Beautiful the one we have right now is dull and boring so they should really change the UI
As someone stated earlier in this thread, the reason for all these inferior incarnations of features making the final cut is because of Upper Management.

343i may not be terrible as a whole, but the Upper Management needs to go or get their heads out of their yoinks! This has been repeatedly demonstrated with all the one step forward two steps back implementations.
Yeah... they need to fire the managment. And i would love to see at least 50% of this UI back in ours.
TryHardFan wrote:
This link shows the early concepts of the UI for halo 5.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRWyyIgjteE

What do you guys think? Honestly, this one has so much more creativity than the one that 343 stuck out with. I really hope they can possibly change this soon because whatever these employees were thinking, they obviously had no common sense.
Thank you for finding this, the concept look is very cool indeed. I hope later 343i adds the ability to select a custom interface.
TryHardFan wrote:

What do you guys think? Honestly, this one has so much more creativity than the one that 343 stuck out with. I really hope they can possibly change this soon because whatever these employees were thinking, they obviously had no common sense.
Thank you for finding this, the concept look is very cool indeed. I hope later 343i adds the ability to select a custom interface.
i dont think thats gonna happen ,,,
This UI is so much better. But I can still live with the current UI
This UI should have been in the game, and the more realistic armor as well. tons of sadness :p
deVerdeler wrote:
TryHardFan wrote:

i dont think thats gonna happen ,,,
That would definitely be nice, but yeah, that's probably not going to ever happen.
This is awesome 343 why? Or better yet bonnie Ross why?
It probably heped to bring the rating down. The Halo 5 UI now is somewhat childish looking, very clean and simple. The more grungy sort of dirty look probably would have been considered too much by the ESRB for the demographic Microsoft wanted.
Fishztikz wrote:
Mainly because of;
  1. If they answer one question, they would get about 10 million others' and they can't answer them all
  2. The site is filled with Anti-343'ers, so then you would have a buttload of things happen (on top of those 10 million questions) You would have stuff like "Hey 343 why do you suck so bad?" and "Give it back to Bungie you guys can't do -Yoink- (Thats right, some people want Bungie back after they made Destiny >.>)
So since all the haters have been spreading here instead of somewhere else, it's no wonder they don't respond

But really that UI makes me droll
To put Bungie at fault for the failure Destiny was is somewhat unfair, Activision definitely ha more to do with that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12