2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
They probably changed the UI for the same reason they changed Eden's lighting- it worked better. I really liked how dark Eden was, but it affected the gameplay. The new Eden doesn't look nearly as good in my opinion, but it plays much better. The same goes for the concept UI- looks better, but harder to navigate.
I was pissed off with the current UI since day one. Now that I see their original concepts it makes me even more furious that someone in management greenlit the current UI.

Honestly, the current UI does not even feel like one. Can we see gamertags? No. Others Service Records? No. Spartans? No.

It barely retains any features from the previous games all in the hope to be seen as "different" or "343" branded. I would prefer Halo 4's UIevery day of the week compared to the current UI of Halo 5.
That Campaign character selection UI looked great!, the current one looks horrible and un-natural IMO. The beta pretty much had everything perfect, and for some reason they changed it all to some generic UI.
they should, as a Christmas update, give us the gift of updating the game to look like this. Pretty sure no one would complain
Didn't they have medal viewing, service records and such in the beta? I was wondering where it went. I could have sworn you could even see the gamertags and ranks of those joining the pre-game lobby. I dunno, maybe I have a capture still laying around that will show me...
The current post game stats lobby is so bad I'd really like to know whose decision it was. 'Press Y' to view your team. LOL.
The UI looks awesome! I would prefer the concept over the current one.
Armor looks better too. I wish the armor in game looked grittier and battle hardened, like Reach.
The UI we have looks like concept art, the one in the concept art looks like official Halo 5 UIs

I feel like the Beta was an Alpha, and this is a paid beta
BigSkyBear wrote:
Didn't they have medal viewing, service records and such in the beta? I was wondering where it went. I could have sworn you could even see the gamertags and ranks of those joining the pre-game lobby. I dunno, maybe I have a capture still laying around that will show me...
I remember it, and yeah. The game also had a darker tone back then
They probably changed the UI for the same reason they changed Eden's lighting- it worked better. I really liked how dark Eden was, but it affected the gameplay. The new Eden doesn't look nearly as good in my opinion, but it plays much better. The same goes for the concept UI- looks better, but harder to navigate.
The Concept UI looks plainly simple to explore. Plus, half the people don't care about the Medals and all that, but want armor tabs, companies, etc.
is there away to kick other players in the ui we have
Wow, they UI is so beautiful! Why did they ditch that for the one we have? Compared to that our UI is so complicated and ugly! 343 please add this UI back in!!! I promise everyone will love it!!!
Back when this was supposed to be the darkest Halo to date…really hate when some concepts are thrown out.
I hope a update is in place
Looks about ten million times better than what they settled with.
Exactly!!
This menu UI is far better than the one in the game right now. Why they did this is beyond me.
The current UI is garbage. Absolute garbage.
-Cant scroll through players to see their armor, commendations, service record with ease before the game
-Cant see other's ranks
-Confusing as hell with multiple places to customize your spartan, both with positives and negatives
-After battle report blows, too quick as well

343 is too stubborn to fix it though.
PLEASE 343i ADD THIS UI IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The one we have now doesn't allow players to view their medals and other game stats. The current ui looks trash compared to previous concepts. If you wanna show Halo fans you care then make changes (improvements) to the game, no matter how small like the ui.
Wow.... I love the look of that UI!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12