8. ...
  9. 12
im not really a big fan of the ui, id rather the ui we got for now
Why wasn't this the basic UI just why please add this in December
Whant this interface!
Oh damn that looks so much better!!
I want medals after a match!
Wow that concept ui looks absolutely fantastic
yeah the early ui is like 9999999999999999 times better then the -Yoink- ui we have now
Love it and loved the beta!

it seems that to many cooks ruined the soup!
yes please! theres way too little information in the game itself. I feel like it relies too much on phone apps and such.
TryHardFan wrote:
This link shows the early concepts of the UI for halo 5.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRWyyIgjteE

What do you guys think? Honestly, this one has so much more creativity than the one that 343 stuck out with. I really hope they can possibly change this soon because whatever these employees were thinking, they obviously had no common sense.
Granted, these were Alpha concepts. No matter how good an alpha is, it's always gonna get scrapped.
I really like it, I love all the details. Plus it reminds me so much of the beta. But at this point I'd settle for just being able to see mine and everyone else's medals post-game.

Also after seeing that stand alone CTF playlist.... PLEASE.
I like the look of those, very nice indeed, I would not say no to post game medals either, please make it happen 343i.
TryHardFan wrote:

What do you guys think? Honestly, this one has so much more creativity than the one that 343 stuck out with. I really hope they can possibly change this soon because whatever these employees were thinking, they obviously had no common sense.
Looks pretty cool, but I doubt 343 will change it now the games out, which is disappointing :/
TryHardFan wrote:

This is so much better than what we got now!!! WTH happend 343? You guys were on the good road, UI speaking, Damn those armors look realistic. Halo reach almost. And the Ui is just some much better than this one now.
It defiantly looks better than what we currently have. To be honest 343 would defiantly benefit from including the community in the games design decisions early on.
It defiantly looks better than what we currently have. To be honest 343 would defiantly benefit from including the community in the games design decisions early on.
I'm going to be that person.. I think you mean definitely, not defiantly. But yes they would have benefited from including the community.
that looks amazing, just amazing. id play alot more fore that screan
Wow all that looks awesome. I wish they would have gone in that direction.
This sort of thing was why Reach was glorious. YOu might not have had XYZ KDA ratio, but you had XYZ medal for "that one thing" like taking out that tank or TWO that were killing everyone...
Whoa, I like the look of that in the video.

It's way easier to see all the players post game and see all of their medals and stuff. The current ui is decent, but it can be bothersome because you have to look for everything.

I also agree with other threads in regards to the pre and post game lobbies. I'm not to fond of the current. I miss the old ones.

And what the heck happened to promxminity chat?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12