2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12
I really like it. They should have kept that one imo.
Give us these UI 343!! I want to see my medals and that i'm a MVP! Boasts my motivation.
Why? It' 343. That's all.
The early concepts of the UI is great, and the armor looks less plastic
just wow.... why.
please lord, bring bungee back into halo!
The UI will be updated soon. Give it some time.
I really only care for the armor features, IE; New, Sets, Frequently used, etc.
and MEDALS.
The rest is really not too important to me. humph
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Soooooooo much better. Saw this before and ever since then I can't play Halo 5 without noticing how ugly the UI is. Love all the bright colors and in general it's just awesome. The arena playlist selection however isn't exactly the best one.
lol... the stuff in the video is more than awesome than the actuall system...
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
please lord, bring bungee back into halo!
No, don't bring Bungie back to Halo. Do you want to start shelling out $40 each trimester for 3 new maps?
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Just be glad we didn't get the MCC UI...
343 please just stop making these absolutely retarded decisions please.... just once
What worries me more is the fact that it says mission 18. It makes me worry that a Destiny was pulled with Halo 5. Was the campaign that drastically changed? I mean, the whole thing with Thorne isn't really an issue, but the campaign being changed bothers me. Please reply if these UI are concepts and do not reflect what was originally planned.
I think they had no time for the UI anymore and therefore just rushed it
I want to see names when I join a server, not emblems. I wanna see ranks and so on..... And why takes joining a game sooooo long?
the fact that this was leaked out by 343 after what has been a mountain of criticism over the current UI tells me this is 343's way of telling us it's coming
I like the early UI much better than the present Halo 5 UI
The one we use is all blank and stuff
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12