1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Chimera30 wrote:
Vblownaf95 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Vblownaf95 wrote:
I don't even play swat... or slayer... I like team modes. :)
You play on a team in both Swat and Slayer. In fact the only playlist where you don't play on a team is FFA (and to an extent Infection).
I say team as a more friendly way, not competitive, if you know what I mean.
I think the term you're looking for is "social".
Yes, I'm more of a "social" player, than an "arena/competitive" player, thanks. :)
ouv wrote:
They got rid of the magnum?!

Yeah I miss the loadout in halo 4. I miss BR start
you can only find games of br swat no dmr or magnums at all
Because Loadouts don't exist in Halo 5's Arena and they aren't going to create it solely for SWAT.

That and Halo 3's SWAT didn't let you choose your weapon mid-game either.
only because the dmr wasnt in the game, I much prefer the dmr to the br
Also in halo 5 I cannot find a balanced game of swat, only bs one-sided games
i made it to plat and always having the most frustrating moments when an enemy spawns right behind as im killing someone and it sucks how the spawns are not smove
I still enjoy swat. That’s what I use to rank each season
Halo 5 swat was a blast. Swat used to be my favorite gametype across halo. But in my opinion they have to many guns in the sand box. Too much of a variety isn't always a good thing, if it went to br starts and h5 magnum only again I would be on as much as possible.
Halo 5 didn't kill SWAT. In fact, SWAT is pretty much the only PvP game mode I play in Halo 5. While I will admit, it may not be as good as...let's say Halo Reach's SWAT which allowed you to carry a DMR and Magnum at the same time...Halo 5 far from killed it. Play though enough rounds and you will get the verities with Magnum SWAT or H1 BR SWAT. It kinda makes it a bit more of a challenge because now you have to use that set weapon for that set gametype and therefore have to improve your skills with that weapon (if you favor a different one) But no...I honestly feel you are wrong by saying that Halo 5 killed SWAT. If anything, it just changed the formula.
FaZe ceder wrote:
i made it to plat and always having the most frustrating moments when an enemy spawns right behind as im killing someone and it sucks how the spawns are not smove
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2