Why did you choose Halo 5 over BO3?

OP LegacyOfIvalice

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 49
To be quite frank I didn't choose Halo 5 over CoD for the simple reason of "just because its Halo", I simply chose it over CoD was over quite a few reasons. The story is and will be much richer than CoD in every means. The Matchmaking has given me more to remember than just a game that has been a simple "I see you and you're dead" kind of game, ah Halo 3 death cries. Forge, is another reason because of the creativity Bungie and 343 has given us to play with our friends and other people alike. Theater and Customs, just watching funny clips and creating gametypes like Chess, Floormaster, Cops and Robbers, etc. These alone have given me more the reason to buy and play Halo for years to come.

Thank you Bungie and 343I
Halo is better, and i haven't bought a CoD game since MW2. So those are my reasons.
I didn't I got both
Because Call of Duty is boring. Simple as that.

Halo 5 is fun and looks like the story and multiplayer will be great.
I've just never been interested in that series, Halo's the one-and-only for me as far as shooters go.
I bought halo 5 over BO3 because of that fact that you die really fast in COD and where as halo takes skill to be good.
Because it's Halo.
Cause CoD story IDC.

Halo 5 story I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!
Tremell wrote:
I bought halo 5 over BO3 because of that fact that you die really fast in COD and where as halo takes skill to be good.
I agree, but doing well against good Cod players takes skill also. But that game isn't competitive unless you are in tournaments and it isn't as team oriented. Every game of Arena in Halo 5 will be a competitive team battle. I like having competitive and fair games. Those are my reasons I guess.
And I haven't liked any COD games since MW3 and even that one wasn't that good overall
Story. A game without a rich story is worthless to me.

Plus, it's Halo, I'm never gonna not get Halo.
Tremell wrote:
Actually, although still fast, the kill times in Black Ops 3 seemed (at least to me) to be slightly longer than previous titles. That's honestly part of the reason I didn't care for the BO3 Beta. Well, that and the fact that it still feels a LOT like Advanced Warfare....
Haven't played cod since mw3, don't plan to play another.
I haven't liked a Call of Duty since 2009 with MW2.
Because CoD is a -Yoink- game for -Yoink-, whereas Halo 5 is a cool game for attractive people.
If I wanted to play CoD, I would play CoD 2, the only Call of Duty game I own. It's pretty much the same as every other CoD, just with not as good graphics.
There is a Very Obvious reason for that..

I'm a huge Halo fanboy and I despise CoD.
Stopped playing after Black Ops 1.
halo halo halo lovely little halo um....... yeah i can't rap
I didn't chose. There wasn't a choice. Never, not once, did I think "should I get Cod Blops of Halo 5?" It would be like thinking "Should I go see the new Star Wars film this December or go watch any Adam Sandler movie from the past ten years?"
My choice is Halo. I just enjoy the multiplayer and story more than COD. That being said COD puts out some fantastic campaigns.
Because Halo tells a story I care about.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 49