2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 49
I got an original Xbox for Halo CE. I got Xbox Live for Halo 2. I got a 360 for Halo 3. I got an Xbox One for Halo 5.
COD can't motivate me like that...
This is so true for me as well!
Halo is just that game that makes me happy!
Both out of nostalgia, story and deaph.
I also find the community to be a lot maturer and more exited for the franchise.

That feeling of calling your friend on a landline to ask if he wants to continue the co-op from yesterday back in 2001 lives on 😄
its halo. The campaign is 100x better. Not one hit deaths. Cod sucks.
I am a fan of the halo universe. I like the books, the hunt the truth podcast was great (only got to season 1 so far), and the campaign modes on halo games are always fun and interesting to me, personally.

I don't have as much fun playing COD, perhaps because I don't feel invested to the same degree.

So Halo 5 was the easy choice for me.
I honestly chose Halo over CoD because in my opinion, CoD takes no skill to earn kills and it always seems kind of repetitive. Halo, to me, actually takes skill, example being you actually have to drop someone's shields before you can actually kill them. Really, Halo for me is an all around better game.
Totally
COD getting tired ..............hope Halo will be a little fresher
Lectus wrote:
I didn't.
but i would if i had to!
i choose halo 5 for the story and the creativity of maps in forge
Because COD is the same game reskinned with different graphics each release and I haven't given a s*** about the campaign since MW3
Halo over cod in my opinion cuz halo was the first game I played on the pc
And cuz I met my bff on halo 4
I've been playing COD since the COD4 days. I've bought every variant since then. Decided to delve into something different. 6+ years at 100+ bucks a year for what as of late is the same recycled garbage doesn't do it for me. Loved the old stuff, then it tried outdoing itself and went microtransaction happy. See you later COD.
Rim Daddy wrote:
I didn't I got both
Rim Daddy wrote:
I didn't I got both
Yep I got both too!! WHY NOT??
I will have both. That way when I have a bad day on Halo I can go to Nuketown and toss grenades to make myself feel better.
Oh yeah, forgot about forge. That's fun. I build maps just for the heck of it. To see what I can come up with. In 3 and/or 4 (4 on MC Collection), I built a pelican map outdoors. just building the ship took 6 hours cause I wanted to make it look as realistic as possible.
Just cause it's halo
I also think they should bring Reach to Xbox 1. Firefights were a blast. Especially rockets. Have a bad day fire up a rocket firefight and blow everything up. Great stress relief.
Because Call of Duty is boring. Simple as that.

Halo 5 is fun and looks like the story and multiplayer will be great.
Agreed
Halo story is unmatched!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 49