Why do you wear your armor?

OP SilverSlayer519

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I wear CQB because it's amazing and I wear Helioskrill because the paint decals look great and, most importantly, the shoulder pads actually look like shoulder pads not bicep pads.
i wear emiles Armour cause it has a knife and it makes my spartan look stronger and bigger since its bulkier and bigger than most armor in the game. and the belt and the little packs and the shotgun shells make it look tactical. And i wear the enforcer helmet because it looks a bit similar to chief and freds helmet and to me looks like something that law enforcement and military could wear in the future. and black looks good with everything and red is my favorite color.
Please do not revive old threads.
Achilles because it's hard to get, and personally I don't like it.
Because it looks like actual armor or as close as we can get to it in 5 and also because i like to think my spartan has been through a lot and therefore his armor has seen alot of action
Please do not revive old threads.
Was gonna say the exact same thing. I wish people would check the date of the last post before reviving a dead thread.
There is no "None" option.
I like it? Why else?
Because I get cold on some maps naked.....also makes tea bagging awkward.
lol
I wear a combination of Marauder Keres and the Marauder something or other... I switch that up occasionally though. Early on I went for a sleek armor design (Hellcat I believe), then went bulky for a short stint, and settled in on this combo and haven't looked back. The write-ups are always interesting but I opted for this armor because I feel it's a good mix of the old with the new - feels a lot like Halo 1-3 armor, but different, like a Spartan IV... looks awesome to me, regardless of most stances I choose too. The only thing I've never really changed is the color... for some reason, red feels right for shooting bad guys!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8