Could anyone tell me why you think the ui is so bad? because i really dont get it. It works fine for me.
Why does everyone think the halo 5 ui is bad?
Yeah i screwed up.DW Fame wrote:That sure helped OP understanding....Forerunner55 wrote:
i got no problems with the ui, sure they could give the armor some filter options but all in all, who cares xD
There it is. No post-game medals is pretty frustrating. I also dislike that emblems tell you absolute nothing. You can't click through them, so they don't show who the player is or tell you anything about said player. Why even bother having them in the game? And if they don't serve any true purpose, why are we having to use req points to unlock them? The UI is just severely lacking in any beneficial information.James4125 wrote:Of the top of my head.
- No post game medals.
- No option for muting individual people.
- No way to tell who the individual you want to mute is in the first place.
- No way to see what team you're on.
- No way to see if you're matched against a party.
- No way to see stances or armour of others in the lobby.
- "Retrieving data" and "loading" when accessing the REQ menu.
- No way to sell multiple REQs in one go.
- No organisation in customisation menu's.
- Lags frequently.
- Attempting to leave matchmaking sometimes fails.
- No option to disable join in progress and no way to see if you are joining in progress before using a (potentially wasted) REQ/XP boost.