Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Why don't release the country skins?!

OP MGE lil Brit

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Becuse the world doesn’t deserve them
The Flag skins are not being released due to the "current climate" which most likely means the current political climate. While they did use the word "delayed," I doubt we will ever get the flag skins because if you can't release country flag skins during the Olympics then there's really no time that suites them better.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post highly inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Becuse the world doesn’t deserve them
The world deserve them,but not right now.
I think,they will released it shortly before the next Halo event.
I'm a little confused with the explanation.. Current climate with out giving us exactly what they really mean in a bit more detail is really strange. There has been a lot of tragic events as of late.. I know tensions around the world have escalated.. I guess flag skins are in appropriate at this time..This is the first time ive seen a game developer get involved like this.. But Indefinitely doesn't sound like we will likely see them at all..
Any word on price/req point cost?
I'm a little confused with the explanation.. Current climate with out giving us exactly what they really mean in a bit more detail is really strange. There has been a lot of tragic events as of late.. I know tensions around the world have escalated.. I guess flag skins are in appropriate at this time..This is the first time ive seen a game developer get involved like this.. But Indefinitely doesn't sound like we will likely see them at all..
Well, it's a simple case of "too soon" in light of the event that took place in the U.S. a couple of days ago. Certainly, for us Halo players, a flag skin on a gun is harmless, but others outside of the community may not see it our way and will most certainly not interpret the spirit of the flag skins (mostly them being placed on the guns) as 343i has intended. For companies, appearing insensitive and oblivious can hurt you big time by attracting unwanted negative attention to you (the kind you're not prepared to deal with). Something you definitely don't want, especially in the world we live in today.