Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Why HALO 5 Sucks

OP GRIM DRAGGER

Again the multiplayer is a complete let down. You would think that they would get right after all these years. I will never buy another HALO game, and yes I have played them all .A bitter disappointment for sure!!!! The story line is ok at best, but as a former HALO fan it is really boring, same guns ,same enemies same vehicles and the mulitiplayer is the same also. A few cool things did appear but it does not help the overall same o HALO
Yeah I agree. Check out my post at https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-has-potential-but/6c838f8c-2e75-4543-90af-e1c7c7601663/posts and tell me what you think.
I really like the multiplayer, the smaller radar and new spartan abilities open up a lot of gameplay options. There is nothing sweeter than a spartan charge followed up by a few shots from whatever gun you have to kill an enemy. I can't say I'm overjoyed with Warzone, but it'll last me until BTB or Forge comes along, I'm dying to see what people create with Forge.
Omg, complaining about stuff being the same! What is this?! Now if they made the weapons totally different, or vehicles, or anything like that; if they made everything different with barely any trace of the original looks, there would be riots in the streets, and you're complaining about it being to similar? Please.
The title should read, "Why I think Halo 5 sucks."

Anyway, I and millions of other people disagree. Good day.
I am extremely disappointed in the game's aiming mechanics, but overall, game content wise, I love it.
I disagree.
In terms of mechanics and gameplay, is the Best Halo ever!
The campaign is crap I agree, its HALO not Locke. but that's the character you play. The AI of your teammates? *attempting to revive you not behind cover* They even had missing dialogue there was a part where you were attacking the covenant base and a civilian died but locke never said anything about it.

I wish they did add new weapons, I wish they brought back dual-wielding or at least make it a req card. Even though I am let down I still play it. (I wanna customize my dude) I took back my gamecube for the xbox after playing Halo back in the day. Been a fan for a while.

I think with a little more tweaks it will be a good game. Bring in some new modes etc.
LedCookey wrote:
The title should read, "Why I think Halo 5 sucks."

Anyway, I and millions of other people disagree. Good day.
I don't think millions of people are playing this. Also, its almost implicit, common sense, really that he's offering an opinion. I swear to god, the day I find a post about anything, anywhere without this obligatory remark....I'll buy a puppy.
Call of Duty barely ever changes from the same repetitive gameplay and yet millions of people buy it. Sheep will be sheep.
I disagree, they've added some very cool features
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show