Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

why hasn't this been added yet

OP aka Waffle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
343 should add the ability to send and receive Spartan company invite's in game. Some people doesn't want to go through the hassle of logging on waypoint.
hey that's pretty good
Yeah, but it's much easier to type and communicate through the power of the internet, rather than individually scrolling with the joysticks, painstakingly writing out messages. And to be honest your only going to be changing clans at least once or twice, the UI only ready fails to load straight away once launched I don't want to increase loading times.
Stick it in the Halo Channel app.
Yeah, but it's much easier to type and communicate through the power of the internet, rather than individually scrolling with the joysticks, painstakingly writing out messages. And to be honest your only going to be changing clans at least once or twice, the UI only ready fails to load straight away once launched I don't want to increase loading times.
some people don't have a computer
hey that's pretty good
Not that dead meme!
aka Waffle wrote:
You can use your phone. And if you don't have either (highly doubt anybody is in this scenario), you could go to the public library and get on a computer.
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
You can use your phone. And if you don't have either (highly doubt anybody is in this scenario), you could go to the public library and get on a computer.
my little brother doesn't have a phone or computer and he lives out in the country so he has no library
I definitely agree. This should be easy to do by now but hasn't been implemented for some reason.
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
my little brother doesn't have a phone or computer and he lives out in the country so he has no library
OK......well I guess he doesn't play Halo then so he isn't relevant to this topic.
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
OK......well I guess he doesn't play Halo then so he isn't relevant to this topic.
yes he does that's the whole reason I made this topic
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
How was I supposed to know that?
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
How was I supposed to know that?
that's why you don't just assume people have the same luxury's as you
Even though, I've joined and left a few companies (not there fault, mine) I completely agree with this. It's ridiculous that you've got to log into the website too join/leave them.
aka Waffle wrote:
If you don't have a computer, how would you request to join a spartan company? If you want that place in the sc so badly go onto the internet browser on the xbox and do it there.
aka Waffle wrote:
If you don't have a computer, how would you request to join a spartan company? If you want that place in the sc so badly go onto the internet browser on the xbox and do it there.
my little brother can't remember his password he made for his account so he can't log on to waypoint same with my other buddy that wanted to join.
aka Waffle wrote:
Exactly. I didn't have a computer until a few days ago. Though I used my phone for everything a computer would do, but then again some don't have a smart phone either.
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
I use my phone all the time, its pretty easy
Spoiler:
Show
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
I use my phone all the time, its pretty easy
Spoiler:
Show
not everyone has a smart phone
also, couldn't you do it on the xbone via the internet like google and do it if you only have an xbone?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3