Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

why hasn't this been added yet

OP aka Waffle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
also, couldn't you do it on the xbone via the internet like google and do it if you only have an xbone?
some people don't remember their password for their account. I got 3 friends that wants to join but doesn't want to go through the hassle of getting their password.
aka Waffle wrote:
also, couldn't you do it on the xbone via the internet like google and do it if you only have an xbone?
some people don't remember their password for their account. I got 3 friends that wants to join but doesn't want to go through the hassle of getting their password.
well,would it nit be easier to get there password back then hope 343 add it to h5 its self which is unlikely to happen, just tell them to go to log in and when it tells them to log in click "I forgot my password" and I will send them an email (I will assume they have an email if they have a Microsoft account)
aka Waffle wrote:
well,would it nit be easier to get there password back then hope 343 add it to h5 its self which is unlikely to happen, just tell them to go to log in and when it tells them to log in click "I forgot my password" and I will send them an email (I will assume they have an email if they have a Microsoft account)
they made the email for their Xbox account so their email password is the same as their Xbox password. Same thing happened to me
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
Spoiler:
Show
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
they made the email for their Xbox account so their email password is the same as their Xbox password. Same thing happened to me
well then you guys are idiots or kids as a functioning adult in todays society NEEDS an email , if you don't know your email password then you are pretty much screwed, and I cant help you, neither can 343, but on the plus side when it comes to renewing your xbox live membership you wont be able to log in to do That so your account wont be able to play online so joining your Spartan company will be the least of there problems, so problem solved
bro no need for name calling. I got my password how do think I'm on here smart one. it just took me three days on the phone to get it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
Spoiler:
Show
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
well then you guys are idiots or kids as a functioning adult in todays society NEEDS an email , if you don't know your email password then you are pretty much screwed, and I cant help you, neither can 343, but on the plus side when it comes to renewing your xbox live membership you wont be able to log in to do That so your account wont be able to play online so joining your Spartan company will be the least of there problems, so problem solved
bro no need for name calling. I got my password how do think I'm on here smart one. it just took me three days on the phone to get it.
But you shouldn't have lost it in he first place and you have been pretty rude on this thread to people.
what does this have to do with the topic?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
But you shouldn't have lost it in he first place and you have been pretty rude on this thread to people.
what has any of the past posts had to do with the topic, you are clearly inept at reading back in the thread so I will tell you what happened, we have tryed helping you out with your current situation, you call my friend sacr3d here privileged for assuming your "friends had some internet device other then a xbox (which I thought was rather unfair) and then you have been quite rude and non co-operative and immature and we have tried to help you to the best of our ability, so I don't think this thread has been about the subject matter at ALL imo
Req'd
what has any of the past posts had to do with the topic, you are clearly inept at reading back in the thread so I will tell you what happened, we have tryed helping you out with your current situation, you call my friend sacr3d here privileged for assuming your "friends had some internet device other then a xbox (which I thought was rather unfair) and then you have been quite rude and non co-operative and immature and we have tried to help you to the best of our ability, so I don't think this thread has been about the subject matter at ALL imo
I just wanted to talk about how this would be awesome to have Spartan company stuff in game cause my little brother that is 14 years and still lives with my parents can't get on waypoint and you and your know it all buddy come in thinking I want a solution to it. But I just wanted to talk why they should add it. If I wanted a solution I would go to google.
If you don't have a phone or computer handy, you can always use the IE on your Xbox One to access Waypoint. If it's only for accepting an invite / joining a company, should take no more than a few minutes to sign in and navigate around. After that, you can go back to playing the game normally
stckrboy wrote:
If you don't have a phone or computer handy, you can always use the IE on your Xbox One to access Waypoint. If it's only for accepting an invite / joining a company, should take no more than a few minutes to sign in and navigate around. After that, you can go back to playing the game normally
but not a lot of people want to do that. If was in game like it was in halo 2 I would make it 10 times easier. The main response I get is F that I don't want to do all that.
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Req'd
I just wanted to talk about how this would be awesome to have Spartan company stuff in game cause my little brother that is 14 years and still lives with my parents can't get on waypoint and you and your know it all buddy come in thinking I want a solution to it. But I just wanted to talk why they should add it. If I wanted a solution I would go to google.
Suggesting to use the local public library and assuming that if they have an Xbox, they have a phone or at least a library makes you a know it all?
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
aka Waffle wrote:
Req'd
Suggesting to use the local public library and assuming that if they have an Xbox, they have a phone or at least a library makes you a know it all?
when you come in assuming I need help logging in when it say nothing about that in the main post. I wanted step by step guide of what I can use to log into waypoint I would Google it. That's what makes you a know it all. The topic is I think they should add all the Spartan company options in game not what can I use to log into waypoint
I may sound 100% oblivious and or like an -Yoink-, either way I dont much care. But is there even a legit reason one would need a to be in a "Spartan Company" (Spoken like a true non-competitive yet still a pretty darn good H:5 Player) I mean, Dont get me wrong, I'm aware there is "open circuits" but besides from that (even though open circuits are kind of irrelevant cause the it is not likely say my spartan company is going to replace CLG or EG) is there really a point in Spartan Companies?
I may sound 100% oblivious and or like an -Yoink-, either way I dont much care. But is there even a legit reason one would need a to be in a "Spartan Company" (Spoken like a true non-competitive yet still a pretty darn good H:5 Player) I mean, Dont get me wrong, I'm aware there is "open circuits" but besides from that (even though open circuits are kind of irrelevant cause the it is not likely say my spartan company is going to replace CLG or EG) is there really a point in Spartan Companies?
the Achilles armor and free req packs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3