Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Why haven't people made enough fuss about this?

OP Arc Trooper 48

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
it the little things like this that matter.
At least they gave you something to do instead of stare at a black screen
Yeah what ever happened?
Not having those in make game load-in's a bit faster.
I think it would be cool to include a loading screen similar to that of Fallout 4's. There would be an image of something pulled out of Halo lore and a brief description of it.
I actually enjoyed the loading screens in previous Halo games because of how well they fit into the game and a minor detail that CE did is that it played a short clip of the Gregorian chant from menu during the loading screens which made the game just feel more alive.
Halo CE main menu screen <3
The loading screen is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, satisfying! :)
Vaudeur wrote:
Not having those in make game load-in's a bit faster.
I don't think having a loading screen with a cool image makes it take longer.
Remember the loading screen in the other halo games where it show a cool hologram halo ring or UNSC symbol? I thought it was pretty cool honestly. Unfortunately that's absent in halo 5 and we just have a black screen. 343, if you have the time, please put something like this in halo 6.
I don't really see much of a point to people making a fuss about that. Loading screens suck no matter what you do, I personally hate the ones hidden behind cut scenes (ala arkham) worse than most things. An interesting visual might be nice, but it's not exactly game breaking to me.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Naveran wrote:
I'm surprised 343 hasn't made a loading screen that is plastered with all the halo championship sponsors, with ads that you would have to spend either req points or real money to get rid of for the day
If this happens now then I will personally blame you and make it my life's mission to betray you in every match.
If you do that I'll have nothing but respect for you haha I'd do the same thing
Remember the loading screen in the other halo games where it show a cool hologram halo ring or UNSC symbol? I thought it was pretty cool honestly. Unfortunately that's absent in halo 5 and we just have a black screen. 343, if you have the time, please put something like this in halo 6.
Are you serious. I respect your opinion and all but really who cares about the loading screen. Sure, it is cool and all in the old halos but really are we actually going to a fuss over a loading screen? It is the gameplay that matters OP not the loading screens, menu screens, multiplayer screens blah blah.
I loved the one on Halo 4, and I also really miss this feature. It's a small but nice touch which really helps the monotony of the loading screen, the black screen with a tiny circle rotating in the corner is crap
Prlme21 wrote:
it the little things like this that matter.
Yes, and the community is showing. OP's original post in thread got 60 likes in one day...
I'll like something similar to the loading srceen of the MCC, were you saw (as a background) the cinematic from H2A while waiting for the match to start
Never really thought of this but now I miss it :(
The prior loading screens are nice. However ,I don't want the team wasting precious man hours and dollars on something that really has zero effect on the game. H6 needs a lot more important things than pretty loading screens.
What H6 needs:
  1. a Big team gametype with 30 vs 30 on maps so big that teams can not be spawn trapped.
  2. 5 to 7 objective points that would be near impossible for a team to adequately control .
  3. Limits on fireteams to 4 people only.
I could go on and on . Loading screens, not much of a priority.
So essentially what you're telling me is you want Halo to copy Battlefield?
I think a Halo version on Conquest would be awesome. Its well known that BTB on Halo is historically the most popular gametype. It only makes sense that they expand on that . Its also well known that players love big team gametypes. Not just in Halo , but in BF as well as other games. It makes good business sense that Halo offer what people are wanting. It would be just one additional gametype. That could potentially bring in lots more players. Warzone could have been that gametype but it has failed in many ways- the terrible points scoring, the 12 member teams destroying randoms, the small maps that can be controlled completely by a team. When I first saw trailers of Warzone, I thought the maps were going to be at least twice the size they are. Now since BF1 has come out, Warzone is dead to me. BF1 blows away Warzone in so many ways. You may enjoy being spawn killed or perhaps you are doing the spawn killing, hence why you would be against it. But I can assure you, Warzone in its current form will not bring players to H6. I'm 95% sure I won't ever play it again. I'll play arena. But Warzone is dead to me.
This would be cool - spice things up a bit.
Even the most basic things... trashed by 343i.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6