Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Why im always in the losing team

OP BeoulveZero

Recently im losing a lot. And i view my opponent profiles and i face onyx players. Well i reach onyx twice long ago. But now i dont play ranked and this social games look like im playing high dimond (sorry for my english, im not american) And yes im a solo player, i dont like chat to other players and i dont have time to befriend people. I work im not a neet.
Not to sound rude, but you’re playing a team game. If you’re going to go through the process of making a forum post about losing when you claim you don’t have time to work as a team. Try out FFA or try communicating. You don’t need to be a neet to work well with others, you just have to be respectful and want to do well in a team environment
I play the objective so i play as a team, The others dont pick the bomb or capture objectives. but i dont like to face against a team when. I would like to play randoms vs randoms. Its very unfair when you play against a 4 or 6 players who know each other.
I play the objective so i play as a team, The others dont pick the bomb or capture objectives. but i dont like to face against a team when. I would like to play randoms vs randoms. Its very unfair when you play against a 4 or 6 players who know each other.
Ah so that's your issue. Your teammates don't play to the objective. What I recommend is finding a good team in a different playlist, partying up, and going into a game. I'd be happy to assist if you'd like.
Ah so that's your issue. Your teammates don't play to the objective. What I recommend is finding a good team in a different playlist, partying up, and going into a game. I'd be happy to assist if you'd like.
You have both said to try and communicate or party up with players. What you and One Will No Way failed to remember (though you have sound advice) is that this dude doesn’t speak English. I’m pretty sure most players either speak English or don’t use mics that much. (I know I never use mics unless I know the person.)

I don’t have better advice for you really. The only ranked I do is SWAT and I play that religiously. I think having really good headphones is essential for competitive gaming. So many games today have astounding sound quality where you can hear easily judge the distance and direction of gunshots and other noises. I’ve heard that their are some people who are blind that play Overwatch semi-competitively, because of the sound quality.

There you have it. Get some nice headphones. Very much improves your ability to game.
You have both said to try and communicate or party up with players. What you and One Will No Way failed to remember (though you have sound advice) is that this dude doesn’t speak English. I’m pretty sure most players either speak English or don’t use mics that much. (I know I never use mics unless I know the person.)

I don’t have better advice for you really. The only ranked I do is SWAT and I play that religiously. I think having really good headphones is essential for competitive gaming. So many games today have astounding sound quality where you can hear easily judge the distance and direction of gunshots and other noises. I’ve heard that their are some people who are blind that play Overwatch semi-competitively, because of the sound quality.

There you have it. Get some nice headphones. Very much improves your ability to game.
Shoot, I didn’t even factor that in. My bad man, hope my ignorance didn’t offend. Headphones are definitely an option, while I don’t have a good set, my friends say they can’t play without them
That's just the way it is in H5 in my experience. You lose more games than you win in the long run if you aren't in a party.
I don't think 343 has implemented a system where you can match solely with other solo players. You're bound to lose when you play against a team of four, it's just the way it is. What's important to 343 is that you can find a game within a reasonable time frame considering how low the population is for Halo 5. You're going to have to play sweats and or play a style which focuses on supporting your teammates if you want to have a better chance at winning against a full team. The only non-english speaking people that still/play Halo are Mexicans so I'm going to assume you are one of them, find Spanish Xbox communities or Facebook groups so you can always find a team to play with.

That's quite true, and yeah I totally missed the fact that they didn't speak English. That's a pretty big issue.

Lol I'm playing on mute guys...
(Two smol kids at home)
As far as teams not playing to objectives find a single player that seems so move with you in those types of games invite them many will join without need to talk and start building a team yourself. If it goes well friend them and invite when you see them on. It honestly takes like 2 seconds. As a fellow lone wolf who loves ctf and grifball and other objectives this is what I do. I know it takes time to build a reliable pack to play with but it is worth it in the long run.
I played grifball for ages lone wolf and what you do is wait for a good team or build your own and be sure to have multiple play styles so you will mesh well with whoever you may match with.
It can be frusterating I get it but it's gonna require you to form at least some form of connection with others if you can't take all the random players you get.