Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Why is HCS a game mode?

OP Hero 1n Error

I get it, getting rid of spartan charge and ground pound is great and all.

Why the hell is the motion sensor unable to detect walking?? What is this COD? Should I get a kill streak to call in a UAV so I can finally see my enemies behind me? This game makes it super hard to sound wh*** so why?

I get it maybe make the playlist it's own thing, but I seriously hope 343i doesn't cram down pro player's ideas into the casual player's throat. I mean this is just dumb and makes the game unfun. Keep the original game intact and if you do change anything don't mix it up with the other game modes. Its just annoying.
I get it, getting rid of spartan charge and ground pound is great and all.

Why the hell is the motion sensor unable to detect walking?? What is this COD? Should I get a kill streak to call in a UAV so I can finally see my enemies behind me? This game makes it super hard to sound wh*** so why?

I get it maybe make the playlist it's own thing, but I seriously hope 343i doesn't cram down pro player's ideas into the casual player's throat. I mean this is just dumb and makes the game unfun. Keep the original game intact and if you do change anything don't mix it up with the other game modes. Its just annoying.
Why does every playlist have to be for you ? Casual players get way more playlists than competitive players do. One playlist is all they get. If you don't like the settings in it just don't play it easy solution
Perhaps theyll consult your flawless opinions for future ideas.

Ranting on the forum is the perfect way to get noticed!
It's the competitive playlist so you should avoid it if you're just expecting a casual playstyle.