Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

why is the dmr so hard to get in a req pack?

OP IIRED DRAG0NII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
question for everyone here, in regards to the dmr loadout unlock for warzone, is it that hard to get the dmr req card or have i just not gotten that lucky yet to obtain it?

ive been a fan of the dmr since reach but i have not had the pleasure of using it in warzone so i just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts about it.
Both the light rifle and DMR are hard to get, but I don't know the exact reasoning on why.
id have to check my collection to be sure but i just got the light rifle certification thing a few days back but the dmr is hard to get. i really want to use it again. it was my weapon of choice back in 4 and reach.
my friend got one on his first gold pack. i'm still farming.
Probably might be due to the fact that everyone used to use in Halo 4. It was the go to weapon for some many players and it was an incredibly versatile weapon on many maps. I guess because it was so popular is the reason why it's so hard to get now - maybe also they thought people would want to unlock it so badly that they would pay money for the REQ packs just to get it.
lucky guy, i wish we could do trading of the req cards in this game. i would have been traded some of the stuff i dont use in this.
Got mine today. Was at rank 56, and it was the suppressed one, so I have to wait until REQ level 7 just to use it.
Still hunting for mine. SR63. Spent $75 on gold and silver packs. Driving me crazy.
Got mine today. Was at rank 56, and it was the suppressed one, so I have to wait until REQ level 7 just to use it.
the modded ones are always asking for a higher req lvl to use. for example the regular br is only lvl 3, the sentinel br i got is lvl 5, smg is 4 and modded smg is 6.

if thats the case with the dmr, im wondering if its even worth trying to get the dmr if i have to wait until lvl 7-8 to use it.
I'm level 52 and I still don't have one.
Still hunting for mine. SR63. Spent $75 on gold and silver packs. Driving me crazy.
question, you spent real world cash on a req pack, does it give you any better stuff than using req points to get the packs?
question, you spent real world cash on a req pack, does it give you any better stuff than using req points to get the packs?
No, it does not. I bought 5 myself. Still get the same junk you get for paying with credits.
No, it does not. I bought 5 myself. Still get the same junk you get for paying with credits.
that sucks, then its not worth spending real world cash to get req packs then. guess ill just keep selling stuff i dont use and keep buying packs then.
Seems pretty easy to me.
how many packs have you been through to get them? its probably luck of the draw with this game and its weapons.

i want one................................thats not fair man......................
Better than my first DMR. I got the long barrel version which needs req level 8. In the two weeks I've had it I have had one chance to actually use it and that only lasted for about 2 minutes. I got a total of two kills with it.
that sucks, then its not worth spending real world cash to get req packs then. guess ill just keep selling stuff i dont use and keep buying packs then.
It can be but you should wait until you unlock a majority of the lower rarities first.
I've got two different DMRs so far and I'm level 29. Guess I'm lucky
I got mine after spending an estimated 300 000 req points. I still haven't used it since its locked until level 8 reqs are available. I just use the Br with the DMR scope.
level 40 have 4 DMR's #)
dont play warzone that much so i don't care
RNG is stupid
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17