Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

why is the dmr so hard to get in a req pack?

OP IIRED DRAG0NII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 17
Got mine today from a weekly Warzone Req. pack.
i go the mother of all trolls, a rare DMR skin, but still no DMR...
It's a rare so the odds are slim, and it's a permanent so the odds are even more slim. It's just quantifiable odds.
I am lvl 42 i got skins for the DMR but no DMR ive paid 20$ for req packs still nothing! My buddy has it since lvl 14! Just wtf guys i dontmonow what to do i get killed by dmrs all the time which means most ppl have it unlocked
I have yet to get it but my friend paid for the weekly req pack thing and got one last week from them. Don't remember which version he got but need level 8 to use.
Got mine today. Was at rank 56, and it was the suppressed one, so I have to wait until REQ level 7 just to use it.
the modded ones are always asking for a higher req lvl to use. for example the regular br is only lvl 3, the sentinel br i got is lvl 5, smg is 4 and modded smg is 6.

if thats the case with the dmr, im wondering if its even worth trying to get the dmr if i have to wait until lvl 7-8 to use it.
what I have been seeing is the high level DMRs have been getting unlocked. I unlocked the level 8 REQ DMR when I was SR21 but the stock one I still have yet to get.
The DMR is a rare card.
Unlike certain other games, rare actually means the card is rare in Halo 5. Good Luck!
It's primarily because it's a long range weapon and very effective, and it would likely spoil the flow of the game if everyone used it.
Both the light rifle and DMR are hard to get, but I don't know the exact reasoning on why.
light rifle is easy to get dmr is hard
DMR is my favorite weapon, I understand your frustration.
Because its rare
once you get one they come like a swarm of ants.
Rank 40, no DMR.
I'm level 33, and I don,t have a single DMR!
I have a light rifle certification, but only three light rifles.
50 plus gold req packs and finally got one yesterday! It was the standard one. Opened a few more packs today and got two more, one of which was legendary. It's seems the DMR is the Gjallahorn of Halo 5 lol
OMG !! 50 Gold Packs!!
Probably might be due to the fact that everyone used to use in Halo 4. It was the go to weapon for some many players and it was an incredibly versatile weapon on many maps. I guess because it was so popular is the reason why it's so hard to get now - maybe also they thought people would want to unlock it so badly that they would pay money for the REQ packs just to get it.
I've used it so -yoinking- much in Halo 4 I felt like I was wielding a default power weapon at spawn lol ^_^ plus I have the championships pack, so it gives me various camoes for the weapons, plus gold Camo ^_^.
I'm CSR:50 and have 4dmr's I think I got mine around rank 25-30's great weapon though. It's just luck of the draw with req packs I think.
por ser una de las mejores armas del halo 4
Level 50 Spartan here. Still haven't gotten the DMR
Don't have the light rifle yet, but I just got the DMR this weekend. It's considered a rare loadout weapon. I imagine the light rifle is as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 17