1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I know we're tired of arguing about sprint

But here is a video about it

"The Benefits of a NO SPRINT Halo!"
I for one. Am all for going back to an actual classic style for H6
i think sprint in halo has had its time (6 years) and now it's time to evolve past sprint
"innovating for a game is good, changing a game to copy another game is not"
Sprint isn't bad... spartan charge on the other hand....

I would have loved sprint in some of the older games. You know the ones with massive maps..that would take forever to get across..
To me 343 just replaced the ports with sprint..
Guys I found the sprint thread again!
Can mods please start banning people for making sprint threads? My god.

I like sprint in Halo and hope it never leaves.

I would have loved sprint in some of the older games. You know the ones with massive maps..that would take forever to get across..
I hope you know that most of the big maps would be even bigger. Like truth in the older halo was probably 1/3 of the size of truth in Halo 5

Spartan Charge is a byproduct of sprint.

It's an illusion mechanic that affects the CQC gameplay, making it not as good as Halo 3's
Is there really a need for another one threads clogging up the front page?

I hope you know that most of the big maps would be even bigger. Like truth in the older halo was probably 1/3 of the size of truth in Halo 5

It's an illusion mechanic that affects the CQC gameplay, making it not as good as Halo 3's
I hope you know that sprint was going to be in Halo 2 but was dropped due to time restraints.
Nooga wrote:

The reason why we keep making them is so then we can get the Halo we want. I guess we can't though because you guys don't realize the affect it has on the game. It's just an illusion making you seem like you're going faster but they have to stretch out the maps for it.
Rommel S wrote:
Is there really a need for another one threads clogging up the front page?
Quit replying to them then. The more replies this thread gets the more noticeable it get's.
Nooga wrote:

I hope you know that sprint was going to be in Halo 2 but was dropped due to time restraints.
I'm glad it was removed otherwise it would've probably not of been as good.
Nooga wrote:

The reason why we keep making them is so then we can get the Halo we want. I guess we can't though because you guys don't realize the affect it has on the game. It's just an illusion making you seem like you're going faster but they have to stretch out the maps for it.
I have the Halo i want. Ive been playing Halo for 15 years. In my opinion Halo 5 is by far the best game in the series. 2 and 3 are at the bottom of my list, multiplayer wise.

Please try not to speak for the entire community. Expecially those of us that have been playing from the beginning in 2001.
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:

I have the Halo i want. Ive been playing Halo for 15 years. In my opinion Halo 5 is by far the best game in the series. 2 and 3 are at the bottom of my list, multiplayer wise.

Please try not to speak for the entire community. Expecially those of us that have been playing from the beginning in 2001.
Yet the majority of the players don't prefer Halo 5 over Halo 3 and Halo 2. The reason why more and more people prefer Halo 5 Nooga is because more of the people that enjoyed the older Halo games don't play Halo 5 (mainly because they don't like the new stuff they added)

Don't speak for everyone else Nooga just because a percentage likes it doesn't mean it should stay. Most of the older Halo players (if they had the time) would probably come back if it went back to it's roots. This means more people will enjoy and play Halo which benefits us.

Please tell me Nooga why do you like sprint so much?
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:

I have the Halo i want. Ive been playing Halo for 15 years.
Yeah at the cost of the huge majority of the halo community that left the franchise due to sprint and other things, but hey at least you're happy
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:

Yet the majority of the players don't prefer Halo 5 over Halo 3 and Halo 2. The reason why more and more people prefer Halo 5 Nooga is because more of the people that enjoyed the older Halo games don't play Halo 5 (mainly because they don't like the new stuff they added)

Don't speak for everyone else Nooga just because a percentage likes it doesn't mean it should stay. Most of the older Halo players (if they had the time) would probably come back if it went back to it's roots. This means more people will enjoy and play Halo which benefits us.

Sprint, and the rest of the spartan abilities in Halo 5, finally make me feel like the spartans that ive read about. Instead of taking a light jog into battle speed is finally brought into it. Idc if its an "illusion". It makes me like it more. The only way i would enjoy Halo without sprint is if it had the speed of Halo CE.

I never once spoke, or tried to speak, for the community. Everything i posted is MY opinion. You posted "WE" meaning the community at large, which i am a part of. Dont speak for me.
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:

Sprint, and the rest of the spartan abilities in Halo 5, finally make me feel like the spartans that ive read about. Instead of taking a light jog into battle speed is finally brought into it. Idc if its an "illusion". It makes me like it more. The only way i would enjoy Halo without sprint is if it had the speed of Halo CE.

I never once spoke, or tried to speak, for the community. Everything i posted is MY opinion. You posted "WE" meaning the community at large, which i am a part of. Dont speak for me.
No by WE I mean the community that doesn't like sprint. WE as the community that are trying to make Halo a respectable franchise again. WE as in the people who want the old Halo feel back.

And as a person in a different "Anti-Sprint" forum once said

Lore < Gameplay
With no sprint, no new players would go on to halo. Many of the older players don't game anymore so they old fan base wouldn't return either. Not having sprint won't make the game return to its glory days, but actually kill it. At best, you guys will get some classic playlists, so start making those threads.
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Nooga wrote:

No by WE I mean the community that doesn't like sprint.

And as a person in a different "Anti-Sprint" forum once said

Lore < Gameplay
Lore < Gameplay is an opinion. One that i do not completely agree with. I like sprint. I personally want it to stay. If they take it out i would still play Halo and i also wouldnt make endless amounts of threads whining about it. In the end it is 343's decision and it seems like sprint is going to stay. Take it or leave it.
With no sprint, no new players would go on to halo. Many of the older players don't game anymore so they old fan base wouldn't return either. Not having sprint won't make the game return to its glory days, but actually kill it. At best, you guys will get some classic playlists, so start making those threads.
What? There will be new players and there is some that I know game a lot.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2