Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Why the Aquilles armor?

OP Skywalker935

Why the Aquilles armor is so requested among the community and how to obtain it? I have never seen a huge crowd drooling over it, also I think there are better legendary armor and with 3 stars. I think that if it is legendary it is the best of the best.
Simply, its a hard to get armour which takes a bit of coordination to get. Once you get it, you've got bragging rights for all the effort you put into getting it. Not unlike the Recon armour from the OG Halo 3.
The way you obtain it is complete all the spartan company challenges, making it the only set in H5 that you have to work to unlock rather than just getting lucky with a req pack.

Are you asking why it's so heavily requested for Infinite? If so, probably because it was one of the good looking new sets in H5. When you have so much garbage, the good ones tend to stand out more. I personally think it looks really cool too, though I like my Buck helmet and Jun armour combo more.
I think its two things
1. It looks sick
2. the sense of pride when you get it
Its more of a showing off and look what I got thing. I dont think that its the best looking armor but it is one of the better looking ones
Bc there's no in-game reward for 152... which is still mind blowing to me...

So ppl had to strive for something visible lol.
I’m with you on that one buddy. Once I got it I never put it on. I just think it looks ugly.
I agree that Achilles should be a mythic set, it takes too long get it for it not to be one
The way you obtain it is complete all the spartan company challenges, making it the only set in H5 that you have to work to unlock rather than just getting lucky with a req pack.

Are you asking why it's so heavily requested for Infinite? If so, probably because it was one of the good looking new sets in H5. When you have so much garbage, the good ones tend to stand out more. I personally think it looks really cool too, thought I like my Buck helmet and Jun armour combo more.
And do you have to be in a company to get it or can you do without it?

Are you asking why it's so heavily requested for Infinite? If so, probably because it was one of the good looking new sets in H5. When you have so much garbage, the good ones tend to stand out more. I personally think it looks really cool too, thought I like my Buck helmet and Jun armour combo more.
Achilles is earned through Spartan Companies. You must be in one to unlock it.

You can’t join a company that already has it unlocked.
You have to be a member of a company when they unlock it to get the armour. Same applies for the helmet unlock too.

There are a few companies close to getting it that are looking for members. There are also a lot of companies who are trying to get it but probably won’t due to how much effort it takes to unlock.

You have to be in one. There's a set goal for the armour and helmet separately. The helmet is the one where you have to complete all challenges.
Why the Aquilles armor is so requested among the community and how to obtain it? I have never seen a huge crowd drooling over it, also I think there are better legendary armor and with 3 stars. I think that if it is legendary it is the best of the best.
Because required all commendation of the Spartan Company mission, is like the old OG recon armor same as halo 3