2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
So, you want a fresher game.
But not fresh enough to leave things behind and actually be fresh.

I'll have you know, Dual Wielding despite being workable, is also not here.
KCD0DGER wrote:
So, you want a fresher game.
But not fresh enough to leave things behind and actually be fresh.

I'll have you know, Dual Wielding despite being workable, is also not here.
What, blaming me for a thread I never made? Absurd! This thread talks about legitimate stuff!
How about a broadsword?
Dinho239 wrote:
Naqser wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
who the hell wants a free overkill for the enemy which can't even shoot without gunners, when we already have a wasp, for me is much better than a falcon, what we need is more wasp variants, and if an old vehicle should be added into Halo 5 it would be the hornet or even a vulture, not the falcon.
We could have the campaign falcon with the front chaingun that was REALLY powerful+shields like the sword hog.
  1. sorry, my mistake, I meant triple but I got confused.
  2. yes it still a free triple, I know you spend a req to destroy it, but you're guaranted that if you destroy it you'll get at least a triple kill (then counting the next kills you get with it later in other vehicles). Also every aircraft in Halo 5 is designed to be in a quick assault, just shoot to help as you can with your vehicle and then scape quickly to avoid dangerous weapons, the falcon is the easier target you could have in Halo 5, not nesseray to spend a req for a spartan laser, even an longshot BR or DMR could be easly used to kill the gunners, in which case is not a triple, but still is a free double kill, the falcon just won't fit with the actual WZ mechanics.
  3. first of all you're contradicting yourself since you said previously the player needs to spend a req to take it down, and then you're saying that what are we paying or spending for taking down a vehicle??that makes no sense, anyway what Iwas referng to is that no matter how hard it needs to take it down,once to destroy it it guarantees you a triple kill, or without destroying it, just killing the gunners which are exposed still guarantees you a doublé kill and without spending a req even with a longshot BR or DMR. really do I have to repeat it again??
2: Let's reset here. Define "free kill" for me.

You mean like we pistol gunners out of warthogs? Or can get triple kills from desteoying the Warthogs?

How does any other vehicle fit then? Even with their evasive manouvers, I had no problems taking down Banshees or Phateons without wasting a single laser charge.

3: No, I'm asking you to explain what we are paying when we're not getting "free kills". If the Falcon no matter what is a free triple, wouldn't every other vehicle follow suit? If they don't, provided you actually define a "free kill" in point 2, and depending on how. Why don't they follow suit?

As opposed to a driver on a mongoose or gungoose, a gunner on a warthog, scorpion or wraith, and to some extent a driver on a ghost and a warthog?

That's also provided no changes would be made for the falcon. You know, like not giving it abilities, not change speeds or accelerations (it was actually quite fast), or make gunners slightly less exposed or giving them the ability to swap seats with each other or just swap to an empty seat, or adding an extra seat to jump to in times of dangers.
Hornet is better and wouldn't need much changing to fit in the halo5 sandbox as the falcon would.
If it could 'fit' into Halo Reach (which basically has the same vehicles as H5) why can it'not fit' not in Halo 5?

As the OP said, it is the ultimate team work machine.
How about a broadsword?
I don't know if you are being sarcastic...

...but yes.
NEXUS NX wrote:
If it could 'fit' into Halo Reach (which basically has the same vehicles as H5) why can it'not fit' not in Halo 5?

As the OP said, it is the ultimate team work machine.
You should go a page back and see why.
NEXUS NX wrote:
How about a broadsword?
I don't know if you are being sarcastic...

...but yes.
Not at all - would be awesome :)
KCD0DGER wrote:
a Pelican or Phantom works, only as a level 9 Req and as a mobile spawn point with turrets. As a mobile base of sorts.

We have no level 9 reqs and I find that curious.
I love it, I absolutely love it.
Why?

-It doesn't spawn in the open
-It doesn't require Players as Gunners, or AI.
-It's not a massive target
-It has loads of offensive capabilities
-There is a penalty for bailing out of it
Danny Five wrote:
Remember when the memories of reach update was coming out and we was going to get a spire warzone map and Falcons
Weren't told that
Naqser wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
a Pelican or Phantom works, only as a level 9 Req and as a mobile spawn point with turrets. As a mobile base of sorts.

Why?

Are you referring to the pelicans/phantoms?
KCD0DGER wrote:
Naqser wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Why?

Are you referring to the pelicans/phantoms?
Yes, what else would I be refering to?
Sure I know, "them/they" would have been better to use to better refer to them but that's just the way it went down this time.

Or was I?
What was I refering to with what part?
What do you think?
Falcon and hornet can be in Halo 5 :)
The falcon was an epic addition to Halo:Reach, especially when you had a friend to man the guns. I dont know why 343 didnt add it in Halo 5, but here are the ways it could fit.
1. Fits a gap in the multiplayer experience where you and a friend/a couple of friends could work together to get tons of kills.
2. 343 even said back last year it is better in warzone to work closely as a fireteam. The falcon is a great way to express your teamwork.
3. If you get someone in the gun with a sniper, you can drop him off at an otherwise inaccessible spot.
4. Halo 5 has the best potential for a falcon to be added, with tweaks regardless.
5. Can move a significant part of a warzone team across the map-good for targeting bosses.
6. Machinimas would benefit.(Put in forge)
Ways it could be implemented is:
1. Boost the health of the vehicle/give it shields(Needler hog for example)
2. Give it a chin gun to be operated by the pilot(like the campaign in reach)
3. Put marines in the guns until spartans take over and marines move to inside seats(not accessible to spartans-we dont want a flying 5-kill)
4. Give it slightly more speed.
Please comment any ideas you have on how it could work and why!
Edit: people have suggested extra seats that can only be accessed by the existing gunners in the falcon. A good idea, to say the least, as it saves them being shot by ground fire to kingdom come.
I don't have anything to add! what you've said is really good points. Falcons would be awesome for warzone game modes. What about Pelicans too? they would be cool.
I've seen a lot of people say the falcon would be destroyed in seconds or be too weak to last long. All flying vehicles and a lot of land vehicles are weak. If you put a spartan laser in the right spot you can instantly kill an undamaged phaeton Helios, even if you don't two Spartan laser shots destroy it. And the wasp is useless really it's too weak so people need to stop complaining that the falcon is too weak or clunky for halo 5. I think it would fill the sand box perfectly really. It would just be a stronger wasp with extra guns. It be easy to have a default variant, oni variant with grenades and hanible with those gauss guns like the tank.
My Lord how is this still a popular topic. As if you people didn't already know 343 will not be putting the communities interest into thought while making this game but finally they put a UNSC air vehicle into the game (wasp) which is awesome but don't expect any other additions.
Sure bring this in.. be about the only way I can get muilt kills every game.. well after the first day..bo one would use em or get in them..
Mista Ames wrote:
I would love for the Hornet or Falcon to return to Halo, especially with the lack of air vehicles that we can use. It would work very well with Warzone, and we could get different variations for it.
Unfortunately, Halo's team has always given us hope for different flying vehicles. They've teased Pelicans and other vehicles, but we were only given vehicles we don't use or like.
LOL, we already have the wasps. If they must add the dropships(Pelican, Pelican Gunship, Phantom, Spirit)make it Warzone Firefight.
My Lord how is this still a popular topic. As if you people didn't already know 343 will not be putting the communities interest into thought while making this game but finally they put a UNSC air vehicle into the game (wasp) which is awesome but don't expect any other additions.
So they didn't put sprint in because the general gamer expects it?
They haven't improved forge in the interest of forgers?
Firefight was not an implementation because of community interest despite them saying it'd be implemented if interest was high enough?
Emblem customization didn't get an overhaul due to community interest?
More colors were not implemented because the community wanted more colors?

Sure there's more that was implemented not because the community wanted it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12