4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
Well, the original UH-144 was designed for the UNSC Army, so we could just say that a hypothetical modified variant is designed for the UNSC Navy and Spartan branch. Then it could be rebalanced for Halo 5's sandbox.

I dunno. Personally don't care much for the Falcon, just trying to come up with ideas for those who do care.
A solid enough suggestion, but thus far each air vehicle has to be operated by a single occupant reliably.
True. Maybe give it rockets or missiles that can lock on to most targets instead of a chin-mounted gun?
Once again, this continues to prove the point. Any alterations to what we know would not be the Falcon we want. There is no way to get that vehicle into this game.

Anything else would not even be the same in lore.
Yeah, that's the issue I see with adding a modified Falcon to Halo 5. If they do add it, the community is going to explode and start raging about how it isn't the same and then proceed to devolve it into a thread about how Halo 5 is Call of Duty.
Basically.

So there really is, all in all, no way to include the Falcon into Halo 5 without massive Warzone reworking. Even a particular somebody has not discovered anything about the Falcon even being tested in Halo 5.

It really does suck but it's just not for this game. The Falcon was very much a product of Reach, for Reach.
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
Well, the original UH-144 was designed for the UNSC Army, so we could just say that a hypothetical modified variant is designed for the UNSC Navy and Spartan branch. Then it could be rebalanced for Halo 5's sandbox.

I dunno. Personally don't care much for the Falcon, just trying to come up with ideas for those who do care.
A solid enough suggestion, but thus far each air vehicle has to be operated by a single occupant reliably.
True. Maybe give it rockets or missiles that can lock on to most targets instead of a chin-mounted gun?
Once again, this continues to prove the point. Any alterations to what we know would not be the Falcon we want. There is no way to get that vehicle into this game.

Yeah, that's the issue I see with adding a modified Falcon to Halo 5. If they do add it, the community is going to explode and start raging about how it isn't the same and then proceed to devolve it into a thread about how Halo 5 is Call of Duty.
Basically.

So there really is, all in all, no way to include the Falcon into Halo 5 without massive Warzone reworking. Even a particular somebody has not discovered anything about the Falcon even being tested in Halo 5.

It really does suck but it's just not for this game. The Falcon was very much a product of Reach, for Reach.
All it needs is a buff...*shrugs shoulders*
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

Buff what? It's still not going to feel right in the sandbox as opposed to current vehicles.
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

That's just demonstrably untrue. What do you want to add? Shields, grenade turrets, a gun for the operator? Any major changes makes it a different vehicle.

Halo Fans are not fond of this, and the point of the Falcon is cooperation- something not encouraged by Halo 5's Warzone mode.

If it doesn't fly in Warzone, it doesn't fly anywhere.
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

That's just demonstrably untrue. What do you want to add? Shields, grenade turrets, a gun for the operator? Any major changes makes it a different vehicle.

Halo Fans are not fond of this, and the point of the Falcon is cooperation- something not encouraged by Halo 5's Warzone mode.

buff armor.
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.
Are you just going to ignore the whole, "Spawns out in the open, has no gunners and AI gunners are a solution but a boring and unfun one, is a big target and doesn't offer much more offensive capability than a warthog, and given that a player would have to find player gunners if AI gunners weren't a thing that they'd be vulnerable to the many dozens of Reqs on the field, on top of the fact that there is no fall damage, no penalty for bailing out, and that the pilot has absolutely zero agency in target acquisition when their gunners are AI, which is the reason Reach's falcon in the campaign had a gun to begin with" thing?

Are we all just going to forever ignore all these factors, and pretend the Falcon works in Halo 5? I'm not.
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.
Are you just going to ignore the whole, "Spawns out in the open, has no gunners and AI gunners are a solution but a boring and unfun one, is a big target and doesn't offer much more offensive capability than a warthog, and given that a player would have to find player gunners if AI gunners weren't a thing that they'd be vulnerable to the many dozens of Reqs on the field, on top of the fact that there is no fall damage, no penalty for bailing out, and that the pilot has absolutely zero agency in target acquisition when their gunners are AI, which is the reason Reach's falcon in the campaign had a gun to begin with" thing?

Are we all just going to forever ignore all these factors, and pretend the Falcon works in Halo 5? I'm not.
Please calm down. All I am doing is suggesting options for it to fit. Halo 5 isn't very "teamwork" game, and a falcon/vehicle like it would be nice. I suppose you have a better option to suggest?
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

just ignore them, they'll never undestand Halo 5 is Halo 5, not Reach.
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

Please calm down. All I am doing is suggesting options for it to fit. Halo 5 isn't very "teamwork" game, and a falcon/vehicle like it would be nice. I suppose you have a better option to suggest?
anyway If it could fit or not I'm 100% sure it won't appear in Halo 5, is just too late for even starting developing it, 343 has better thins to do, like focus on Halo 6 so it doesn't get as crap as Halo 5 at it's early launch, 343 had planned everything in their DLCs before the game even launched, but they where still in development so they add them in later DLCs, the falcon had never been in their plans (geez and thinking that all this started just because we didn't got a falcon in memories of reach, really??? the DLC promised Infection and the noble team's armors, it never said anything about the falcon, just stop complaining, it won't happen)
Dinho239 wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

All I'm doing is suggesting a viable Halo 5 option. Heck, they could even do it for Halo 6. Whats wrong with wanting something from a previous Halo game in a newer halo game?
It would be a perfect fit to halo
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

Yes. The Wasp. Designed for Halo 4, cut, and put into Halo 5. Has shields, low/middling damage, easy access req, rather rare, very accessible, very agile, very small. Very Halo 5.

I'm perfectly calm. But the Falcon cannot work.

Dinho239 wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

All I'm doing is suggesting a viable Halo 5 option. Heck, they could even do it for Halo 6. Whats wrong with wanting something from a previous Halo game in a newer halo game?
Nothing. I want it too, but it isn't going to happen.

The Plasma Launcher and Grenade Launcher however, are both weapons that should return. I rather miss the latter.
Go ahead and add the falcon. Free triple kills for me.
Wow I never thought about a falcon on halo 5! It fits so perfectly the way you described it, maybe no shield tho, seems kinda weird with a giant hole being in the middle and all. But seriously tho, playing with friends or just anyone in general would be much better with not only a falcon, but player access to any other of the transport-style of aerial vehicles. For example, what if players could spawn a pelican or a hornet or maybe even a phantom! Okay, maybe a phantom with a less OP gun but still...
a Pelican or Phantom works, only as a level 9 Req and as a mobile spawn point with turrets. As a mobile base of sorts.

We have no level 9 reqs and I find that curious.
KCD0DGER wrote:
a Pelican or Phantom works, only as a level 9 Req and as a mobile spawn point with turrets. As a mobile base of sorts.

We have no level 9 reqs and I find that curious.
Indeed. Now that would require a FULL warzone revamp. Halo 6 maybe?
Dinho239 wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

anyway If it could fit or not I'm 100% sure it won't appear in Halo 5, is just too late for even starting developing it, 343 has better thins to do, like focus on Halo 6 so it doesn't get as crap as Halo 5 at it's early launch, 343 had planned everything in their DLCs before the game even launched, but they where still in development so they add them in later DLCs, the falcon had never been in their plans (geez and thinking that all this started just because we didn't got a falcon in memories of reach, really??? the DLC promised Infection and the noble team's armors, it never said anything about the falcon, just stop complaining, it won't happen). Maybe for Halo 6 or later games it could be implemented, but is too late for having it on Halo 5, when will everyone understand that???
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

anyway If it could fit or not I'm 100% sure it won't appear in Halo 5, is just too late for even starting developing it, 343 has better thins to do, like focus on Halo 6 so it doesn't get as crap as Halo 5 at it's early launch, 343 had planned everything in their DLCs before the game even launched, but they where still in development so they add them in later DLCs, the falcon had never been in their plans (geez and thinking that all this started just because we didn't got a falcon in memories of reach, really??? the DLC promised Infection and the noble team's armors, it never said anything about the falcon, just stop complaining, it won't happen). Maybe for Halo 6 or later games it could be implemented, but is too late for having it on Halo 5, when are everyone going to understand that???
I'm not sore about that. All I want is to have a friend/s backing me up in a non-pilot gun in an air vehicle.
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

anyway If it could fit or not I'm 100% sure it won't appear in Halo 5, is just too late for even starting developing it, 343 has better thins to do, like focus on Halo 6 so it doesn't get as crap as Halo 5 at it's early launch, 343 had planned everything in their DLCs before the game even launched, but they where still in development so they add them in later DLCs, the falcon had never been in their plans (geez and thinking that all this started just because we didn't got a falcon in memories of reach, really??? the DLC promised Infection and the noble team's armors, it never said anything about the falcon, just stop complaining, it won't happen). Maybe for Halo 6 or later games it could be implemented, but is too late for having it on Halo 5, when are everyone going to understand that???
I'm not sore about that. All I want is to have a friend/s backing me up in a non-pilot gun in an air vehicle.
well, then you should play reach instead, after all it's now aviable on Xbox One, why would you try to add something in a different game for the sake of adding it if you have it already in another game you can still play???
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:

Basically.

buff armor.

well, then you should play reach instead, after all it's now aviable on Xbox One, why would you try to add something in a different game for the sake of adding it if you have it already in another game you can still play???
Because I want it in a fresher Halo game. One that has a lot of potential(plus playing new alexandria lvl on the reach campaign gets boring after a while). Halo 5 could add it AND variants.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12