Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Why the hell does everyone want a falcon so much?

OP Solaris XD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15
He falcon would be great fun with friends in the gunner
Idk why u dont like reach. It was the last bungie made halo game. And people want the falcon because it's memories of reach/and falcons were in reach.not being mean but I mean really why would you even ask the question. It's stupid instead of a falcon they put a new phaton.
it is more about adding variety to the game, also the update is called memories from reach and the falcon was the main transportation in reach.
This is exactly why 343 should make a Halo game that takes place during the beginning of the Human-Covenant War. Base the damn game off one of the books like Contact Harvest or Ghosts of Onyx. If 343 did this fans would have their Falcon and all of the -Yoink- older Halo weapons to use. Different style of all weapons and vehicles. We could play as Spartan II's and III's. 343 has the awesome stories that took place during the beginning of the war. Now they just need to make more fps Halo games in these stories. Fans would go crazy. A whole new type of Halo just like Reach was, an older halo lore story that bungie created to see a earlier part in the war. 343 needs to stop creating new Halo stories about Chief and Locke after Halo 6. Chief will always be the best damn character in Halo. Second best is Noble 6. Locke is not what fans are looking for. Spartan Kurt from Ghosts of Onyx or Sargent Johnson from Contact Harvest would make excellent candidates for a new main character in a new Halo game. They have their awesome stories already, just make an awesome game after them already!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who responded, whether you agreed with me or not. I was having a pretty -Yoink- day irl so I kind of vented my frustration in the form of a paragraph of a typed rant on a video game (lol). Honestly, (and thanks to the people who pointed this out) looking back, I don't really like how I worded myself, especially on the last line,
Quote:
Am I the only sane person who thinks this way?
I should have gone into more depth why I think the falcon is over-rated and not have gone so crazy on other people's opinions. But whatever. I removed the last line, but I'm keeping everything else the same. In the future I will construct a better thread on my opinion on the falcon but I'll leave this for now.

if a mod sees this, feel free to lock it, because again, looking back, I'm not to proud of this thread. I stand by my opinion on the falcon, but the way I worded myself was horrible.

ive added this to my OP. Again, thank you to everyone who responded.
EDIT: accidentally Double posted.
Falcon is my second choice over the Hornet which we had in MCC.
Idk why u dont like reach. It was the last bungie made halo game. And people want the falcon because it's memories of reach/and falcons were in reach.not being mean but I mean really why would you even ask the question. It's stupid instead of a falcon they put a new phaton.
I honestly think reach is the worst halo game in the series, but that's a topic for another time.
tbh how sick would a remake of forge world be? i think that would be way better than a falcon
Everyone being angry is simple, classic 343 promising this huge reach update and hiding a vehicle in the update promo, people start thinking what is a vehicle from Reach that is not in Halo 5.... a Falcon. What do we get? Another promethean vehicle we already have with a different variation. Yes they never said we were getting a Falcon and personally I could care less about having or not having a falcon in the game. It's the principle of how 343 constantly does business, build hype get people back on board with Halo and then let them down. They're bringing back firefight and infection, two game modes I could care less about, but a lot of fans enjoy them. I would bet anything they screw those up as well by trying to fix something that isn't broken. How players don't understand the damage 343 has done to the franchise with constantly misleading fans baffles me.
we just need more ariel vehicles in warzone
Has everyone forgotten about the pelican? Or maybe if they made a new unsc air vehicle that would be great
I just wanted something different. That's why I was rooting for the Falcon. I was all like SMH at first, but I'm over it. Don't really care for a new Phaeton though. Ah well, life goes on.
Because there not enough flying vehicles.
Personally I'd rather have the Hornet or Chopper...but anyone with sense would know that neither will happen.
Dude the chopper would be sooo sweet and please hornet
Personally I'd rather have the Hornet or Chopper...but anyone with sense would know that neither will happen.
Dude the chopper would be sooo sweet and please hornet
Halo 6 man. Halo 6.
I think that the falcon will be a great help for the Warzone and BTB, they have to think about it in memories of reach, wiil be awesome
I just think it would be great to have a UNSC Vehicle
I finally found someone with common sense
LethalQ wrote:
I think the falcon sucked.... give me a hornet any day over it.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15