[Locked] Why Warzone Farming Will Never Be Fixed

OP NolanlnTheDeep

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
So warzone farming has been a large reason why the people I know that play halo 5, don't play warzone anymore, and I've regularly come to the forums to express how annoying it is and that it wrecks the game for all of us who want to play warzone to use our fun req cards we get from the packs. But everytime I've come here it just gets looked over and 343 clearly doesn't care about fixing halo 5 to make it more fun for real players like me, but to caiter to all the losers that just spend their whole day farming. And then yesterday for extralife, my friend was paying with unyshek and I got him to ask why they haven't fixed warzone farming yet, which he just ignored the question. And it's because why would he want to hurt the group he's a part of, the farmers. My friend looked at his warzone stats and it was obvious he's a farmer. Like are you kidding me? Do you have no respect for the game you are involved with? Like just give yourself a million xp extra per game and there you go, you can have your 152. Getting to max level by farming is the same worthlessness as if you just give yourself the xp so why waste your time?
The forums are useless, 343 doesn't care about their community
I must play a different war zone that every one else because I rarely get "farmed". I think there are just to many players now who throw the "farming" word around way to much and make the claim way to much.
Why Warzone farming won't be fixed:
There's no way to "fix" what the community does, short of banning every profile that plays Halo 5.
LethalQ wrote:
I must play a different war zone that every one else because I rarely get "farmed". I think there are just to many players now who throw the "farming" word around way to much and make the claim way to much.
Real tough to get farmed in firefight dude

I looked at your service record, of your last 50 warzone games, 49 are firefight and 1 is normal warzone, please stop
There's no way to "fix" what the community does, short of banning every profile that plays Halo 5.
I feel like they could have a mercy rule, like if your team is without a base for like 5 minutes, you lose
LethalQ wrote:

I looked at your service record, oh your last 50 warzone games, 49 are firefight and 1 is normal warzone, please stop
So? It's not like I never played regular warzone? so you are saying farming just became such a big issue while I was playing firefight?
I feel like they could have a mercy rule, like if your team is without a base for like 5 minutes, you lose
That would still mean getting farmed for 5 minutes. And the enemy team could just pull back, let you capture a base, reset the timer, and repeat the cycle.
That would still be getting farmed for 5 minutes. And the enemy team could just pull back, let you capture a base, and repeat the cycle.
They should just add a surrender option like they have for other games, EX: Smite
(Looks at service record) Ummm, why you complaining, looks like you are on the teams that are farming?
(Looks at service record) Ummm, why you complaining, looks like you are the teams that are farming?
I'm farming? Dude, I had like 8 boss kills my last game, are you cooked?
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

I looked at your service record, oh your last 50 warzone games, 49 are firefight and 1 is normal warzone, please stop
So? It's not like I never played regular warzone? so you are saying farming just became such a big issue while I was playing firefight?
Clearly you haven't played enough recently to have an opinion on the subject
(Looks at service record) Ummm, why you complaining, looks like you are on the teams that are farming?
Need I specify. The Bold. Don't recall saying you did, just on their team.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

I have played plenty of regular warzone to have an opinion. my 13.15:22:27 worth if playtime compared to your 8.17.55.28. yeah I went on a firefight binge lately but I have plenty of experience in regular warzone as well.
Need I specify. The Bold. Don't recall saying you did, just on their team.
In my last game, they were taking our bases and we were taking theirs and then we trip capped while I was killing bosses so I ended it right away. I was also on playing with 2 people
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

I have played plenty of regular warzone to have an opinion. my 13.15:22:27 worth if playtime compared to your 8.17.55.28. yeah I went on a firefight binge lately but I have plenty of experience in regular warzone as well.
Kid, your 13 days to my 8 mean nothing when 6 of yours are in firefight, sorry I play arena too, my bad for experiencing the whole game
Oh boy another farming thread
Cryogeni wrote:
Oh boy another farming thread
Wouldn't need to be other post if they would just fix it
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

Kid, your 13 days to my 8 mean nothing when 6 of yours are in firefight, sorry I play arena too, my bad for experiencing the whole game
I am talking just warzone playtime not entire H5 playtime. you are probably like the last player I talked to who claimed farmed when he just went through a bad loss. players today claimed they are farmed as soon as they get triple capped. Well getting a core destruction isn't necessarily always easy. I have been on both sides where the core defense was enough to keep the game going so that doesn't mean it was a "farmed" game.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

I am talking just warzone playtime not entire H5 playtime. you are probably like the last player I talked to who claimed farmed when he just went through a bad loss. players today claimed they are farmed as soon as they get triple capped. Well getting a core destruction isn't necessarily always easy. I have been on both sides where the core defense was enough to keep the game going so that doesn't mean it was a "farmed" game.
I said that my 8 is lower than your 13 of warzone play because I play arena too
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:

I said that my 8 is lower than your 13 of warzone play because I play arena too
Arena time doesn't add to your warzone time. you have a total h5 time which is both arena and warzone.... But they break it down into just arena time and warzone time as well. my total h5 time between warzone and arena is 23.16:20:01

Your total H5 time is 23.06:18:10.

So we have about the same total H5 time. But you can't dismiss my opinion on warzone just because my most recent games are firefight..... unless farming has just now became an issue which you don't claim.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11