1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Apparently people don't farm anymore... Well that's a load of YOINK, go it a game come up against a full company already wearing achillies. Don't say "you weren't farmed your exaggerating" Well when there's 3 members of the team left there's an enemy warthog park in the core and all you see is them walking around the core... How is that not farming!! Best part is they already had achillies :(
Unfortunately, some people do it for the commendations. It sucks but there's nothing we can do. When im getting farmed and there's absolutely no hope of fighting back, i either quit or just not do anything. It's better than getting frustrated and killed over and over.
People do it because they wanna use their reqs. Specifically, their mythic reqs they never get to use. It's rare to be able to use one efficiently without dying, having a full team while dominating the other team is a good time to pull the phaeton or nornfang out. I haven't farmed many times, but I can't lie, it was fun the times I did.
Unfortunately, some people do it for the commendations. It sucks but there's nothing we can do. When im getting farmed and there's absolutely no hope of fighting back, i either quit or just not do anything. It's better than getting frustrated and killed over and over.
Its not even for commendations. People just like ruining the game for others thats all.
Its not even for commendations. People just like ruining the game for others thats all.
I haven't played warzone in quite some time, this being somewhat the reason. It's a shame we can't enjoy the game and just play.
Farming has always been in Halo & it's never gonna go away. In some Halo games there is a thing that makes farming become more frequent, wether thats an achievent, exclusive unlockable, ect.
That's a bit too personal of a conclusion. Most people don't think about the enemies play experience unless they have a personal vendetta against someone.
Apparently people don't farm anymore... Well that's a load of YOINK, go it a game come up against a full company already wearing achillies. Don't say "you weren't farmed your exaggerating" Well when there's 3 members of the team left there's an enemy warthog park in the core and all you see is them walking around the core... How is that not farming!! Best part is they already had achillies :(
Is it the match on noctus with your DNF ? If so then well they did show mercy by waiting till 10min mark and core it. Which i say is kind of not farming to an extent since they didnt farm way past the 10mi mark.
l000Flan k wrote:
That's a bit too personal of a conclusion. Most people don't think about the enemies play experience unless they have a personal vendetta against someone.
Its the same reason they shoot your dead body or tbag. The point is to upset you and get a reaction.
Is it the match on noctus with your DNF ? If so then well they did show mercy by waiting till 10min mark and core it. Which i say is kind of not farming to an extent since they didnt farm way past the 10mi mark
They still farmed doesn't matter if they cored it, after I left there were two people left and that was about the 8 minute mark. Probably ran out of people too farm. When there's a warthog parked in the core and you can see them standing next to the core or walking around it, it's still farming :( I wouldn't call that mercy if it was mercy they would have cored as soon as they capped.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make posts calling others out.

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Is it the match on noctus with your DNF ? If so then well they did show mercy by waiting till 10min mark and core it. Which i say is kind of not farming to an extent since they didnt farm way past the 10mi mark
They still farmed doesn't matter if they cored it, after I left there were two people left and that was about the 8 minute mark. Probably ran out of people too farm. When there's a warthog parked in the core and you can see them standing next to the core or walking around it, it's still farming :( I wouldn't call that mercy if it was mercy they would have cored as soon as they capped.
No, when a team waits to around 10 minutes they are trying to get maximum REQ points, and are indeed not farming. You can go ahead and say its farming, but unless you've actively been in teams who do this you would be wrong to say its farming. I for one have done this numerous times with many different people, and they all had the same goal, to wait til 10 or 9:30 then core. Killing the enemy team was a way to pass the time, some guys even go hunting bosses or guard each base during that time.

I'm not defending farming, but simply trying to tell you what is, and is not farming.

People do still farm, but farming is not waiting til 10 minutes to core, its when you get kills for the entire game and not coring, or waiting till you are two kills from winning the game then coring.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make posts calling others out.

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
l000Flan k wrote:
Its the same reason they shoot your dead body or tbag. The point is to upset you and get a reaction.
That is completely untrue. Farmers are more often than not, normal people and not trolls. The reasons people farm are as follows:
  1. The most common, for commendations.
  2. For fun.
  3. Then for Achilies.
As far as I've seen, there has been no other reason for farming. It especially isn't to get a reaction out of you, and I don't see where you get that from. You can hate farmers all you want, but please try to keep a cool head and be logical about your hate.
I think if they incorporated a mercy rule where the K/D between the teams reaches a certain threshold then the game ends might be able to help when getting farmed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6