Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

will 343 add an achievement for who reach 152?

OP GYS GHOST

Now halo 5 has 73 achievements and 1250 G
it would become 74 achievements and 1300 G.
Nothing else is being added to the game. Only a small team are working on the multiplayer (playlist rotation, minor server updates, etc).
I would be shocked if they added an achievement this late in its life. I would be even more shocked if it was only 50GS. At least make it 250 to bring the total to a nice 1500
I would be shocked if they added an achievement this late in its life. I would be even more shocked if it was only 50GS. At least make it 250 to bring the total to a nice 1500
I fully agree but unfortunately there is a standard for achievements. On xbox 360 there are 16 achievements with 250 G but on xbox one not even one, this could be the first one.

Quote:
Nothing else is being added to the game. Only a small team are working on the multiplayer (playlist rotation, minor server updates, etc).
It s sad to see,but it is better if at the moment they concentrate on infinite and tmcc, maybe this little team can however add an achievement it doesn't looks like a hard thing.
No. You will get something in infinite if you get 152 before it releases, people are thinking emblem, I'm hoping for an armor decal/emblem wearable on any armor sort of how Titanfall gave the decal on your Titan for the people that passed gen 5 before they patched it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Personally I would prefer if they don't create achievements that require 50+ days worth of grinding.
I doubt it but I would like them too
I only know they announced a Halo Infinite unlockable.
Late in the life but still a long way to go till the next game.