OP HEAV3NLY DEMON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Uhh Banshee who?

*Side note, thanks 343 for making a Spartan in an Armored Banshee feel like a fly to a regular Hunter. Just another Prime example of why your A.I. aren't fun.

Edit: Guys I was not trying to splatter a Hunter with a Banshee, I simply got too close lol, but didn't think I'd pay a hefty price. I'm not that Stupid xD
Chief(343 & Halo fans)- “Sprint...is sprint what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for?

Typical Classic Fans- “plz god no!”

Chief- “Were all the forum complaints. All the ‘you lost me as a customer threats.’ Worth it? Was it!?” *laughs manically* 🤣
What just happened? I just saw you fly down towards the Hunters and suddenly you were dead.
#rekt

Trying to have fun in firefight, that was your first mistake.
Tries to Banshee loop directly into immovable object.....gets rekt....blames game.

Shoot, the game even scored you as a suicide, because that mistake was nobody's fault but your own. Do you even Banshee?
he just melee'd you mid loop. NBD.

kappa.
Tries to Banshee loop directly into immovable object.....gets rekt....blames game.

Shoot, the game even scored you as a suicide, because that mistake was nobody's fault but your own. Do you even Banshee?
I've seen my friend repeatedly move/launch a Hunter with nothing but his Banshee in Warzone. It wasn't immovable then. Srry, I don't believe a hunter should be able to crush an Armored Banshee with wheelman added, the AI game is weak sauce.
Chief(343 & Halo fans)- “Sprint...is sprint what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for?

Chief- “Were all the forum complaints. All the ‘you lost me as a customer threats.’ Worth it? Was it!?” *laughs manically* 🤣

I've seen my friend repeatedly move/launch a Hunter with nothing but his Banshee in Warzone. It wasn't immovable then. Srry, I don't believe a hunter should be able to crush an Armored Banshee with wheelman added, the AI game is weak sauce.
So don't think an enemy AI, that for 15 years has been mythologized as a walking tank with an impenetrable shield affixed to its arm, should be able to destroy a lightly armored reconnaissance aircraft coming at it at a high speed by bracing itself and blocking the bump with said impenetrable shield?

C'mon.....

So don't think an enemy AI, that for 15 years has been mythologized as a walking tank with an impenetrable shield affixed to its arm, should be able to destroy a lightly armored reconnaissance aircraft coming at it at a high speed by bracing itself and blocking the bump with said impenetrable shield?

C'mon.....
Depends on Speed and force of the shielded armored Banshee, still don't think a Hunter should be able to karate chop me. Maybe do some damage, but not one hit kill. A little heads up, you're not going to make me change my mind lol.

I'll take a Hunter over the Grunt Mech. Basically dead in any vehicle if you get hit with a wave of needles that follow you even if you're across the map.
Technically the Hunter didn't crush the Banshee; the Banshee survived.
Seems like a glitch; definitely was funny. Coulda sworn the Hunter teabagged you after, too.
Chimera30 wrote:
Seems like a glitch; definitely was funny. Coulda sworn the Hunter teabagged you after, too.
I don't think it was glitch. I've been shot out of Wraiths before by Phantom gunners.
The damage, accuracy, and health of AI in Warzone Firefight is insane.

C'mon.....
Depends on Speed and force of the shielded armored Banshee, still don't think a Hunter should be able to karate chop me. Maybe do some damage, but not one hit kill. A little heads up, you're not going to make me change my mind lol.
Waypoint in a nutshell.
World Reqord... I see what you did there.

Reasons like these are why I don't enjoy firefight. I only play it to earn XP and RP. I don't really think it's designed to be fun.
Spoiler:
Show
either way it's a funny as hell fail.
Walrificus wrote:
World Reqord... I see what you did there.

Reasons like these are why I don't enjoy firefight. I only play it to earn XP and RP. I don't really think it's designed to be fun.
Spoiler:
Show

I think it's mostly designed to drain you of your REQs so you buy more packs with actual money. I swear, I've used more Answers and Wraiths in WZFF than I have in standard WZ and WZA.
I often find myself recording the absurd, as it happens far more than the cool things these days it seems.. thanks for the laugh with that one.

Btw, how the hell do you have 53 Sword Banshees?!

I've got like 2 I've been hoarding for as many months..
It's ok Demon. Palmer will pat you on the back give you some ice cream and tell you
- "next time use an ultra banshee"
With a lovely love note saying something on the lines of you can still destroy their core.
Spoiler:
Show
I just want to know what that grunt was hooting at the beginning.
Chimera30 wrote:
lol now you're just seeing things

Slabonator wrote:
I often find myself recording the absurd, as it happens far more than the cool things these days it seems.. thanks for the laugh with that one.

Btw, how the hell do you have 53 Sword Banshees?!

I've got like 2 I've been hoarding for as many months..
A while ago I saved up over 1 million Reqs. Since I already have everything, having a little over 1 mil is like having 2 million.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4