OP HEAV3NLY DEMON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Nalla78 wrote:
It's ok Demon. Palmer will pat you on the back give you some ice cream and tell you
- "next time use an ultra banshee"
With a lovely love note saying something on the lines of you can still destroy their core.
Spoiler:
Show

Is a large group of aerial combat vehicles called a fleet? I've heard it used for ships, spacecraft, and even groups of cargo vans, but never aircraft.
Nalla78 wrote:
It's ok Demon. Palmer will pat you on the back give you some ice cream and tell you
With a lovely love note saying something on the lines of you can still destroy their core.
Spoiler:
Show

Is a large group of aerial combat vehicles called a fleet? I've heard it used for ships, spacecraft, and even groups of cargo vans, but never aircraft.
Fleet define - Short answer, yes. If a person fits in it, ability to move, controlled by a naval commander then large groups (greater than a squadrant) is a fleet. Now if 52-53 aircraft count as a squadrant then by all means my terminology is wrong.
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Fleet define - Short answer, yes. If a person fits in it, ability to move, controlled by a naval commander then large groups (greater than a squadrant) is a fleet. Now if 52-53 aircraft count as a squadrant then by all means my terminology is wrong.
Huh. Okay then. I've heard the term used to describe airliners, but I can't say I've ever heard it used to describe fighter craft before.
I don't know about you, but using the guns attached to the Banshee is far better than trying to hit it.
I don't know about you, but using the guns attached to the Banshee is far better than trying to hit it.
I swear half of the people that play this game think that splatters are worth more points or something. Never see a ghost shooting the cannons. They're always just boosting around trying to splatter.
Well in Firefight, Splatters are much faster than whatever guns you got, well as long as you fight things that can be splattered.

I'm really serious.
Your hands are freezing? Here, take these extra gloves. My hands are starting to get sweaty.
I have so many reqs I can't use enough. I can't wait for WZ turbo! Free reqs for everyone!
IfOnly30 wrote:
I swear half of the people that play this game think that splatters are worth more points or something. Never see a ghost shooting the cannons. They're always just boosting around trying to splatter.
About 90% of the time it's more efficient to splatter your enemies than to shoot them, because it takes way too many shots to kill Soldiers and Sangheili Warriors with a Ghost's plasma cannons.
Without vehicles there is almost zero chance to win wwff.
Vow Nova wrote:
Even with vehicles it's still feels like a 70-80% chance you won't win. May RNGesus help your soul.
That hunter deserves the immovable object medal.
I'll be honest, I got too close and my intentions weren't to splatter it. I just didn't think I'd go Splat lol
That hunter deserves the immovable object medal.
The Wraith can move it
Chief(343 & Halo fans)- “Sprint...is sprint what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for?

Typical Classic Fans- “plz god no!”

Chief- “Were all the forum complaints. All the ‘you lost me as a customer threats.’ Worth it? Was it!?” *laughs manically* 🤣
Vow Nova wrote:
Even with vehicles it's still feels like a 70-80% chance you won't win. May RNGesus help your soul.
I might be at a 50/50 chance. I'm at 18/60 for the commendation.
Vow Nova wrote:
Vow Nova wrote:
My W/L ration for WZFF is close to 41%. My commendation is currently at 30/40 for level 4.
Vow Nova wrote:
Vow Nova wrote:
My W/L ration for WZFF is close to 41%. My commendation is currently at 30/40 for level 4.
Not sure what mine actually is but I bet it's less than 50%. Wwff is one hell of a grind!
Vow Nova wrote:
Vow Nova wrote:
Vow Nova wrote:
Not sure what mine actually is but I bet it's less than 50%. Wwff is one hell of a grind!
Still no wins for me on Urban in WZFF and only one in WZA. Sad face.
Damn he gave it to you up the -Yoink-. That's messed up though. I don't think a banshee would splatter a hunter, but it shouldn't splatter YOU either!
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
he just melee'd you mid loop. NBD.

kappa.
it didn't even melee him. it just crouched.
ooh. That happened to me too. My banshee was low on health so I accepted it but still... one shot?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4