2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 17
It's adorable watching people try to shame this great feat. Very well done man! My personal best is 1000-17
That's cool and all that you did that but it just shows that the skill matching system in Halo 5 doesn't work for warzone hopefully 343 will acknowledge some issues with the system soon.
I'm just glad you guys actually took the core instead of base-trapping them. Kudos.
Were they even playing?
I don't care how good your team is, those other guys must have SUCKED. In the worst game I've ever played (and I am a solo player) We lost 1,000 -20 playing a full fireteam, and I'm pretty sure scored most of those points. I'm not bragging, I'm saying that ok people should at least be able to get a few kills. What I always do when we get pinned against the core in the first two minutes is get a ghost, scout 'hog, or gungoose and make a run for the base that farthest away from the home and go for a cap. Sometimes it helps us turn things around, other times it proves futile because the randoms don't really know what's going on. But a loss with 0? They would have to almost not even try, or be so bad that their trying didn't count. I'm not trying to be a downer here, but I'm not really sure how proud you can be about winning 1,000 to 0 with a full fireteam against people that suck that bad. I think I'd be prouder if I was on their team and managed to go positive k/d or capped a base, or something. Being on the hard fought side is always more satisfying/rewarding.
Warzone is so broken........
Wow you guys should probably just quit the game now ...... no point anymore
yeah we did
nice! me and my friends almost did that too but then bad bads happend (and when i say almost we got like halfway through the game before they started getting points)
Great job!
Others are posting there best... hmmmmm my most memorable game was my worst,
My worst was like 200-1000! I make a great teammate though! hahaha
Nice job mate... I can see that map being the one to get it on If everyone on your team bandwagoned over there and took their base.
i feel bad for the other team
and this is a great accomplishment, and I won't deny this fact.
But...
It's destroying Warzone, flat out, 3 games in a row today I saw what was happening, and beat feet to a spot to watch the carnage, and boy was it. I have never seen so many people come into a round and just quit, I recorded it, 57!, 57 people entered to just quit.
The Farming is another thing Entirely, no core hits, not a single one, all flat out kills, The enemy team didn't even attack the boss's. Just camped outside and farmed farmed farmed.
Remember, what happened was a wonderful trick indeed, but at what expense? All the new guys who have just started playing in the last month/half, only to see this emerge, as speed playing. I'd ask to remove the Mongoose from the starting position, but it would only be a matter of time before the perfect plan arose to get around this. Something does need to be done to address this, more and more people quit out and you could say well forget them, they'll get the banhammer. Well for what, not wanting to be standing around and just slaughtered for 30 minutes, that doesn't sound very fun. Oh, maybe you should try harder, no no, 2-3-4 rifles against one will not work.
Ok, maybe implement a "Uncle" feature, at the end of your death, also at a certain point it will ask for a vote to concede the match, that might work, maybe. And I know this comment will have its fair share of hater's, but think of it as a stand point of business, 343 tries very hard to make things even for both sides. In the last three months, I've gone from seeing Warzone as a fun time free for all to a consistant farm/milking of enemy teams.
I was going to make a forum post of this, and I will soon when I have the appropriate facts in a row, but as of right now, Warzone is not what it used to be at all and that scares me from a gamer standpoint of having carefree people to play with, but what will that do to the game if they just stop playing and go to another game, the death of halo 5, perhaps...it would definitely hurt the franchise in the long run, even short term. I see the post's and watch the video's and see the rage building because your playing with random people who just want that easy experience, and there is none. so again the community who thought "oh this is cool", gets turned back to the same Arena play they've had in the last 5-6 games and warzone goes down as a no show for the next halo release.
Just an opinion, that is seeming to be on more minds lately than just mine....
To be honest, I always wanted to see if it was even possible to win a flawless on warzone and you sir, have delivered it
SoloClone wrote:
and this is a great accomplishment, and I won't deny this fact.
But...
It's destroying Warzone, flat out, 3 games in a row today I saw what was happening, and beat feet to a spot to watch the carnage, and boy was it. I have never seen so many people come into a round and just quit, I recorded it, 57!, 57 people entered to just quit.
The Farming is another thing Entirely, no core hits, not a single one, all flat out kills, The enemy team didn't even attack the boss's. Just camped outside and farmed farmed farmed.
Remember, what happened was a wonderful trick indeed, but at what expense? All the new guys who have just started playing in the last month/half, only to see this emerge, as speed playing. I'd ask to remove the Mongoose from the starting position, but it would only be a matter of time before the perfect plan arose to get around this. Something does need to be done to address this, more and more people quit out and you could say well forget them, they'll get the banhammer. Well for what, not wanting to be standing around and just slaughtered for 30 minutes, that doesn't sound very fun. Oh, maybe you should try harder, no no, 2-3-4 rifles against one will not work.
Ok, maybe implement a "Uncle" feature, at the end of your death, also at a certain point it will ask for a vote to concede the match, that might work, maybe. And I know this comment will have its fair share of hater's, but think of it as a stand point of business, 343 tries very hard to make things even for both sides. In the last three months, I've gone from seeing Warzone as a fun time free for all to a consistant farm/milking of enemy teams.
I was going to make a forum post of this, and I will soon when I have the appropriate facts in a row, but as of right now, Warzone is not what it used to be at all and that scares me from a gamer standpoint of having carefree people to play with, but what will that do to the game if they just stop playing and go to another game, the death of halo 5, perhaps...it would definitely hurt the franchise in the long run, even short term. I see the post's and watch the video's and see the rage building because your playing with random people who just want that easy experience, and there is none. so again the community who thought "oh this is cool", gets turned back to the same Arena play they've had in the last 5-6 games and warzone goes down as a no show for the next halo release.
Just an opinion, that is seeming to be on more minds lately than just mine....
It basically encourages the attitude of "yoink it" I'm just going to stand around and try to get as many kills as I can and yoink the objective.
That's amazing, bro!
To be honest, I always wanted to see if it was even possible to win a flawless on warzone and you sir, have delivered it
got a taste when we achieved a 1000 - 1 and had been trying ever since! was a moment of celebration in the skype and party chat when we did it ;p
Good job to you and your fireteam, looking forward to see how you did it
congrats. :)
Swan wrote:
MrW0LF XBL wrote:
Swan wrote:
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
I don't see how you guys got a team that didn't even get a single kill!!
We were just lucky that their team had no team work for the 3 and a half minutes that the game lasted
something to be really proud of then
that we were the first team to get a 1000 - 0 regardless? yes it is
Fight with 12 players against randoms... Erm yes, be proud of it...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 17