Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Worst Halo 5 Armour?

OP S4MST3R12

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
What armour set in Halo 5 do you think looks the worst or what armour set from a previous game did they ruin?
Not just the worst armour design in Halo 5, but possibly the worst armour I've ever seen.

Seriously confused as to how that made it past the design stage.

Elvis armour (Okay, okay, Johnny Bravo) is a bit naff, too.
I guess Spartans just have weird, unflattering style sometimes.
Helioskrill helmet looks a tad wacky.
Disolus wrote:
Not just the worst armour design in Halo 5, but possibly the worst armour I've ever seen.

Elvis armour is a bit naff, too.
Holy s*** that's the best armor i've ever seen
Disolus wrote:
Helmet sure is meh, but that chest piece may come in handy to recreate SPI armor!
Disolus wrote:

That's a joke....right?

DonVinzone wrote:
Disolus wrote:
Helmet sure is meh, but that chest piece may come in handy to recreate SPI armor!
Yeah it's the helmet I'm mostly referring to, but I'm not really keen on the giant nipples on the chest, either.
Disolus wrote:
Disolus wrote:

That's a joke....right?
No, ok it's not the best helmet in the game but I would definitely wear it once in a while (just to be sure i'm talking about the elvis one not the other)
Disolus wrote:

I don't know, I like it more the EOD and JFO helmets.
Disolus wrote:

He said Armor, not Helmets.
In the pic the spartan is wearing the recruit armor so we don't know what the armor looks like
Disolus wrote:

His head looks like a boom box with Down Syndrome.

As for the other one, it actually reminds me more of Johny Bravo, therefore I am instantly a fan. HEH HA HUH!
Disolus wrote:

I actually kinda like the Johnny Bravo helmet but that first one, whatever the -Yoink- that is, looks terrible.
XisaleX wrote:
Disolus wrote:

He said Armor, not Helmets.
I think it was pretty obvious he was talking about armour as a whole, including helmets.
lemon cup wrote:
Disolus wrote:

His head looks like a boom box with Down Syndrome.

As for the other one, it actually reminds me more of Johny Bravo, therefore I am instantly a fan. HEH HA HUH!
Disolus wrote:

I actually kinda like the Johnny Bravo helmet but that first one, whatever the -Yoink- that is, looks terrible.
These guys got it right. The "Elvis" helmet is really called the Johnny Bravo helmet
Yikes.

These look like they will join FOTUS and Hayabusa in the darkest, most shameful corner of the old Spartan closet.
JOLTLORD wrote:
Disolus wrote:

I don't know, I like it more the EOD and JFO helmets.
Let's not forget Defender.
Disolus wrote:
That first one, holy crap.
It looks like an aquarium. And I used to call the EVA the fishbowl helmet.
Elvis? that's johhny bravo lol
Disolus wrote:

Yes there pretty bad, I don't get how they got past the concept part. The first looks like a rejected spartan design, I'm baffled as to why it was included since I would have scrapped that model if I was working on it. The 2nd model isn't too bad but it just looks like someone accidentally pulled a few Vertices in a weird direction.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3