Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Worst Losing Streak

OP Robobeast76

I am super struggling right now like any problem gamer I keep going. 13 games, no wins. I can't stop, I have to have a win. Just one is fine. The psychology of it all is a little concerning - my self worth is taking a hit. I know I should just switch off and do something else like go for a run, I can't help it.

What has been your worst losing streak?
I guess it depends on the game type, I’ve lost several warzone games back to back to back to back but then I’ve also won like 11 in a row. All luck.
You play alot of HCS and the score is close most of the time so it's probably bad teammates or small mistakes.
I am super struggling right now like any problem gamer I keep going. 13 games, no wins. I can't stop, I have to have a win. Just one is fine. The psychology of it all is a little concerning - my self worth is taking a hit. I know I should just switch off and do something else like go for a run, I can't help it.

What has been your worst losing streak?
I had a 12 lose streak 2 weeks ago ......... I feel your pain bro
Why care? Let that question sink in before continuing to read.

Okay. Ready? Seriously. Why care? More importantly, why value your self worth based on a game? When you play, do you have fun? If not than maybe you need to get your life values in order, or find another game.

I honestly hate winning too much. Really, I do. There's no lesson to be learned. An occasional win is nice, but I like losing. In a loss, there is an assessment to be made. Why did I lose? How did I lose? What did they do better? Ect. Luckily, we have theater mode which shows all.

Some people are just good, others (like myself) need to git gud. The only way to do that is to try and fail, try and fail, try and fail only less and less each time.

If stats are really your endgame, then stop focusing on the end result as the end all, and start focusing on your stats specifically. This really applies in team based games, where your team may have lost but you may have ended up being the top of your team. I've even seen the top person on the losing side get MVP in the old days.

My point? It's not about win or lose, it's personal development of your skills that should matter.
Mine was an 11 or 12 game losing streak. Don't remember which since it was so long ago, but I'd say to play a different playlist for a game or two and then come back to it and maybe you'll get a different result.
Why care? Let that question sink in before continuing to read.

Okay. Ready? Seriously. Why care? More importantly, why value your self worth based on a game? When you play, do you have fun? If not than maybe you need to get your life values in order, or find another game.

I honestly hate winning too much. Really, I do. There's no lesson to be learned. An occasional win is nice, but I like losing. In a loss, there is an assessment to be made. Why did I lose? How did I lose? What did they do better? Ect. Luckily, we have theater mode which shows all.

Some people are just good, others (like myself) need to git gud. The only way to do that is to try and fail, try and fail, try and fail only less and less each time.

If stats are really your endgame, then stop focusing on the end result as the end all, and start focusing on your stats specifically. This really applies in team based games, where your team may have lost but you may have ended up being the top of your team. I've even seen the top person on the losing side get MVP in the old days.

My point? It's not about win or lose, it's personal development of your skills that should matter.
Good point. If you're losing that much continuously (and don't worry, we all have), then it's time to pump the brakes and take a look at your performance and evaluate it on a critical level.
17 loss streak bois beat me on that... But honestly it happens from time to time... But i dont mind tbh you cant always win.. The following und in streak make it even
13 in a row and it turned into 19/20 all solo q on hcs/team arena and it has happened a lot more than once it’s absolutely brutal and I know your pain also I play from Australia so my latency is around 2 shots which winds you up even more when your losing to guys that are worse than you and there is literally nothing I can do about that
I feel the struggles on this, today alone it felt like none of my shots were connection and I would go deep negative with my k/d and lose the games. I went from an Onyx 1533 to a Diamond 3 today in just 4 games. I swear I lose more CSR than anyone else around me. I couldn't even pull off the melee trade today. I took a break from it, I will try again later and hopefully things will look better.