Worst thing about halo 5

OP strwarsmax419

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I know this has been done before and I know pretty much anyone is going to say campaign, but what is truly your least favorite thing in halo 5? Mine is definitely the now weak br
I know this has been done before and I know pretty much anyone is going to say campaign, but what is truly your least favorite thing in halo 5? Mine is definitely the now weak br
I mean the br isn't really that weak the only major differences Is the fire rated is lower but is still fast. And you have to be closer I still destroy with the be I just had to change how I used it (you know instead of using it like the god weapon it was) it's still pretty good.
Spartan Abilities.
Active camo on zombies in infection if not that then microtransactions
lack of Gametypes!!

This is the first Halo game that still has the least amount of stock gametypes

We are now just getting oddball.

But what happened to all the one-sided objectives Gametypes.

1-flag, 1-bomb, H3VIP/H4 version, extraction, defense/offense territories, Juggernaut, Headhunter, Stockpile ect...

All games came with these and then some but H5 is still just adding some and missing so many.
Iam mean and say other players with their behavior.
Even if you can say this for every online game.
I feel like there's a kinda similar topic about this? I don't know if this one really counts.

But to answer your question: Sprint.
Warzone Assault has zero population even though it's one of the best and most efficient ways to grind xp and reqs.

I don't understand why no one plays it, it's pretty fun other than the core spawn points on ARC.
Warzone Assault has zero population even though it's one of the best and most efficient ways to grind xp and reqs.

I don't understand why no one plays it, it's pretty fun other than the core spawn points on ARC.
Meh, its super sweaty
Easy .........
HEAVY AIM
MULTIPLE BUGS & GLITCHES CONTINUOUSLY WITH NO IMPROVEMENT GETS WORSE AGAIN WITH EVERY UPDATE !!!!!!!
Then the campaign, more intriguing interesting things have been found on the bottom of ones shoe. Which is disgusting and disgraceful for a entry into the halo franchise.

Sorry i I love halo have done since ce I do really enjoy halo 5 overall when it works properly but that's a almost unattainable myth these days sorry to say.
I have a list that goes on & on but all I got to say is I hate how sweaty every playlist I play and getting pair with the worst team
The campaign which almost nobody liked is certainly the worst part about Halo 5.
Lonect7 wrote:
The campaign which almost nobody liked is certainly the worst part about Halo 5.
Everyone says this, but it has some fine parts and it's at least fun at times
Lonect7 wrote:
Everyone says this, but it has some fine parts and it's at least fun at times
I am one of the very few Halo fans who actually loved Halo 5's campaign in spite of its major flaws. For the sake of everybody else though, Halo 6's campaign definitely needs to see more of Chief, more character development, the older art style, etc.

Behind the campaign, I would say the lack of splitscreen. I know that many people dropped Halo because of this.
Big team battle is the worst farming got even worse.
The BIGGEST negative thing...no split screen! :(
Also two other things;
Playing as Locke almost all of the campaign.
No population counter in online.
Campaign
- lack of exploration
- low stakes
- too many characters to have real character development
- the characters that we did have were not interesting (to me atleast)
- barely any allied AI, in every other halo before halo 4, there were allied NPC characters, they may not have done much, but it was nice having marines and elites that you could interact with and listen to what they said, maybe in halo 6 we could have allied AI, marines, elites, heck, even having a little grunt buddy following us around sounds awesome at this point, give us the feeling of being a part of an army, of having reinforcement, halo 5 felt too isolated where there was a ton of potential
- we were told the story, not shown the story
Multiplayer
- too fast and not strategic in the slightest, more of a COD with weapon pickups and vehicles as opposed to halo
- too little gamemodes, and the gamemodes that people actually enjoy are "limited edition"
- maps are way too small, even the BTB maps. The multiplayer maps used to be, on average, the size of warzone maps
Warzone
-Needs a custom mode like halo reach firefight
Armor
-quality over quantity, enough said. What use is having 100+ armor sets if only 10-20 are good?
- have more customization, I may like the torso of one armor set but dislike the shoulder pads, let us mix and match
Weapons:
- instead of making new weapons, add old ones, do you know how many people would have loved the bruteshot as opposed to the hydra, or the needle rifle as opposed to the blood of suban?
Forge
- is awesome, leave as is

this is my two cents on the matter, have a good day
Campaign
- lack of exploration
- low stakes
- too many characters to have real character development
- the characters that we did have were not interesting (to me atleast)
- barely any allied AI, in every other halo before halo 4, there were allied NPC characters, they may not have done much, but it was nice having marines and elites that you could interact with and listen to what they said, maybe in halo 6 we could have allied AI, marines, elites, heck, even having a little grunt buddy following us around sounds awesome at this point, give us the feeling of being a part of an army, of having reinforcement, halo 5 felt too isolated where there was a ton of potential
- we were told the story, not shown the story
Multiplayer
- too fast and not strategic in the slightest, more of a COD with weapon pickups and vehicles as opposed to halo
- too little gamemodes, and the gamemodes that people actually enjoy are "limited edition"
- maps are way too small, even the BTB maps. The multiplayer maps used to be, on average, the size of warzone maps
Warzone
-Needs a custom mode like halo reach firefight
Armor
-quality over quantity, enough said. What use is having 100+ armor sets if only 10-20 are good?
- have more customization, I may like the torso of one armor set but dislike the shoulder pads, let us mix and match
Weapons:
- instead of making new weapons, add old ones, do you know how many people would have loved the bruteshot as opposed to the hydra, or the needle rifle as opposed to the blood of suban?
Forge
- is awesome, leave as is

this is my two cents on the matter, have a good day
Thanks for the input, don't agree with all of this though
Lack of different gamemodes & having to unlock loadout weapons and armor through the Req system.
Getting randomly disconnected from the dedicated server by far!!!

Honorable mention, ADS style zooming animation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4