Worst thing about halo 5

OP strwarsmax419

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Just remove active camo from alphas and get rid of spartan charge, maybe fix the hidden mmr in social playlists, then I'm all good.
No split screen
I know this has been done before and I know pretty much anyone is going to say campaign, but what is truly your least favorite thing in halo 5? Mine is definitely the now weak br
THE baddest thing on halo are teammates that ragequit on ranked and u losse ur rank
I know this has been done before and I know pretty much anyone is going to say campaign, but what is truly your least favorite thing in halo 5? Mine is definitely the now weak br
Campaign
- lack of exploration
- low stakes
- too many characters to have real character development
- the characters that we did have were not interesting (to me atleast)
- barely any allied AI, in every other halo before halo 4, there were allied NPC characters, they may not have done much, but it was nice having marines and elites that you could interact with and listen to what they said, maybe in halo 6 we could have allied AI, marines, elites, heck, even having a little grunt buddy following us around sounds awesome at this point, give us the feeling of being a part of an army, of having reinforcement, halo 5 felt too isolated where there was a ton of potential
- we were told the story, not shown the story
Multiplayer
- too fast and not strategic in the slightest, more of a COD with weapon pickups and vehicles as opposed to halo
- too little gamemodes, and the gamemodes that people actually enjoy are "limited edition"
- maps are way too small, even the BTB maps. The multiplayer maps used to be, on average, the size of warzone maps
Warzone
-Needs a custom mode like halo reach firefight
Armor
-quality over quantity, enough said. What use is having 100+ armor sets if only 10-20 are good?
- have more customization, I may like the torso of one armor set but dislike the shoulder pads, let us mix and match
Weapons:
- instead of making new weapons, add old ones, do you know how many people would have loved the bruteshot as opposed to the hydra, or the needle rifle as opposed to the blood of suban?
Forge
- is awesome, leave as is

this is my two cents on the matter, have a good day
Thanks for the input, don't agree with all of this though
you don't have too agree, its purely my opinion and you're entitled to your own, id like to hear where you disagree as well if you don't mind
tuning update
the charge
Mikep40 wrote:
Big team battle is the worst farming got even worse.
farming noobs in my banshee on viking and mantis on fracture are literally the only reason I play BTB.
It is poor forged maps to me. 343 got to stop with these bad forged maps. Can not even get into BTB because of it
Smrfs but that isnt halo5 is it
Stop complaning, 343 gave us another halo take it or leave it.
The fact that all but one playlist in the ranked Arena has association with Slayer. 343, Slayer has plenty of playlists, so please take it out of Team Arena! That playlist is my best shot at finishing my CTF and Strongholds commendations, but Slayer always comes up so much more often! Just get rid of it already!!!!!! >:(
The fact that all but one playlist in the ranked Arena has association with Slayer. 343, Slayer has plenty of playlists, so please take it out of Team Arena! That playlist is my best shot at finishing my CTF and Strongholds commendations, but Slayer always comes up so much more often! Just get rid of it already!!!!!! >:(
How annoying is it when all you want to do is play objective and NOT slayer and you keep getting slayer after slayer :\

Personally I hate slayer and have begun to dashboard a lot of games until I get an objective gametype especially on a forged map because the spawn points are horrible. In slayer enemies spawn right behind you all the time and take you out before you know they spawned in. Objective gametypes at least give you a general idea of where the enemy is coming from and to me thats a lot more fair.
Cstriker01 wrote:
Not trying to attack you or anything mate, but Telling other people to stop complaining over choices that were poorly made is the opposite of good
no split screen

the bad campaign and the lack of split screen are far and away the worst Halo 5 "features"
Cstriker01 wrote:
Not trying to attack you or anything mate, but Telling other people to stop complaining over choices that were poorly made is the opposite of good
Well i dont see any reason to gripe about halo 5, its not like 343 will change anything so im not going to waste time complaing about it, its not going to do any good either. So many people keep posting on how "bad" it is, have you seen anything change sence day one? No, we havent, if you guys keep posting stuff like this it will wreck the experience for eveyone else who ACTUALLY LIKES halo. Im not saying that none of you like halo im just saying that you will tarnish the experience for the people that don't have a problem with halo 5. I just want to play the game, i mind the shoulder charge and the dodge. I was never good at the older games because every one who played them was playing from day one, whitch made me get absautly recked every time i loded a match, everyone was so good that it never have me a chance to be better. I picked up halo 5 and wasnt the best but at least i get a few kills a match.
All im saying is that i and others "more than youd think" actually like halo for what it is. Im not slaming you for your opinion, i wasnt using mine to slam anyone else eather. I just have my opinion and i like halo 5. But yea the worst part would be the smurfs and split screen for sure.
Cstriker01 wrote:
Smrfs but that isnt halo5 is it
I'll leave it, and so will millions of other die hard Halo fans. Halo4 & 5 are the absolute low points of this franchise, I don't expect a revival with Halo 6 if 343i is still developing the game. 343i has not put out a single quality product to date except maybe Halo Wars 2?
The BR update, hands-down. They freaking ruined that entire weapon category.
How annoying is it when all you want to do is play objective and NOT slayer and you keep getting slayer after slayer :\

Personally I hate slayer and have begun to dashboard a lot of games until I get an objective gametype especially on a forged map because the spawn points are horrible. In slayer enemies spawn right behind you all the time and take you out before you know they spawned in. Objective gametypes at least give you a general idea of where the enemy is coming from and to me thats a lot more fair.
Dude, I have been doing the exact same thing!
I actually really like the game. there are many MANY problems, like making the Spartans, not like actual soldiers but now they are like transformers with spartan abilities, and the req system, instead of earning things
Osiris. Blue team could have easily replaced them
Cstriker01 wrote:
Well i dont see any reason to gripe about halo 5, its not like 343 will change anything so im not going to waste time complaing about it, its not going to do any good either. So many people keep posting on how "bad" it is, have you seen anything change sence day one? No, we havent, if you guys keep posting stuff like this it will wreck the experience for eveyone else who ACTUALLY LIKES halo. Im not saying that none of you like halo im just saying that you will tarnish the experience for the people that don't have a problem with halo 5. I just want to play the game, i mind the shoulder charge and the dodge. I was never good at the older games because every one who played them was playing from day one, whitch made me get absautly recked every time i loded a match, everyone was so good that it never have me a chance to be better. I picked up halo 5 and wasnt the best but at least i get a few kills a match.
All im saying is that i and others "more than youd think" actually like halo for what it is. Im not slaming you for your opinion, i wasnt using mine to slam anyone else eather. I just have my opinion and i like halo 5. But yea the worst part would be the smurfs and split screen for sure.
Yes? Quite a lot of things changed since Day One. Improvements to Forge, Custom Browser, WZFF, Campaign Scoring, new PGCR, etc. etc. All of those things happened because people complained about it enough.

I mean we just came out of a Tuning Update.

People who like Halo 5 shouldn't blindly love it, the same way people who hate Halo 5 shouldn't blindly hate it.
Osiris. Blue team could have easily replaced them
Cortana being brought back from the dead for the sake of villainy is a much bigger stain than any characters with a half-baked introduction could ever hope to be.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4