Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Would you play halo without sprint?

OP Warwolfrider

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 16
I'd give it a try, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I wouldn't like that style of gameplay anymore (seeing as how I've already tested this by going back and playing Halo 3, which is still my overall favorite Halo).
Yes why not?
Depends on the size and design of the map for me.
I've played halo without sprint for more than half my life, of course I'd play without sprint.
Depends on the size and design of the map for me.
Same.
I don't see a problem with sprint it's good on warzone and forge. If halo 6 doesn't have sprint I'll still buy it sprint or not doesn't matter to me
I would much rather prefer a halo 3 ish style halo 6.sprints gotta go.
Nadesicle wrote:
Of course. No question! Would prefer it to not have sprint.
Pretty much completely agree here, no sprint for h6 pls 343
I don't really care.
I didn't even realise you could sprint in Halo 4 until a few months after I got it.
That's the way Halo is meant to be played OP. Not wih all these gimmicky CoD abilities.
Yea i would, did it Back in the H3 days.
I have play every halo game. I could careless if halo as sprint or not. I will still buy the next halo even if it does not have sprint.
I will play Halo Wars 2 even if there is no sprint.
Of course, I would enjoy it more without sprint, I loved how by Halo 3 it was one of the only shooters not to have sprint.
Indeed I would.
Vermintide is a game without sprint and even slower BMS than Halo and I'm playing that.
MechWarrior Online has some insanely slow mechs and sometimes Huge maps, and I do play it with a variation of mechs.
Unreal Tournament does not have Sprint, and I play that.
The original Deus Ex does not have sprint, and I try to get through it on Realistic difficulty.

I will play Halo Wars 2 even if there is no sprint.
I'm quite sure there won't be.
Fanboy this, fanboy that. The taste of this entire topic is horrible when you start it like that.
Sprint or no sprint, I'd play it. I equally much hate and like the slow and fast playstyles. Maybe thrusters only would be a good middle ground? Who knows.
Also, a "true halo fan" does not exist. Only a halo fan.
Cant go back baby...leave my sprint alone ;-)
SpitFlame wrote:
Of course.
Sprint is a good, fun and well balanced mechanic and i dont want it to go
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 16