Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

WZ Firefight boring...but didn't have to be.

OP Frustrated Bees

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
vengeant wrote:
I'll never understand grinding XP in a game mode you don't enjoy for a digital reward that has no value. Whatever ever happened to rewarding gameplay experiences?
lol ... they went out the window with the arrival of shoulder bash and ground pound ;-)
These 2 mechanics really have minimal impact to ones gameplay experience playing war zone .
I died to snipers, vehicles, and cloaked Answer/Blaze of Glory people way more than shoulder and slam, thats for sure.
Oh, also? Unkillable banshees. Lots and lots of unkillable banshees.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
For me is boring if I play it on heroic. Legendary and mythic are not boring for me specially if I go for first place all the games
The AI are ridiculous on those difficulty settings.
honestly, I find WZ FF boring simply because of how long the respawn timer becomes in later rounds and the fact that commendations can't be progressed on.
It may just be me, but I can't deal with the waiting and lack of feeling like I did something to progress.-
Globex Silenced
honestly, I find WZ FF boring simply because of how long the respawn timer becomes in later rounds and the fact that commendations can't be progressed on.
It may just be me, but I can't deal with the waiting and lack of feeling like I did something to progress.-
Globex Silenced
I mean you can get all the enemy and some of the vehicle commendations done by playing firefight, but that's about it
Mythic maybe? Firefight only good for req point grinding anyways
Warzone Firefight at it's core is just boring. Only 1 variant makes it dull quickly. I like that we have some varying objectives, but it just doesn't do. What it needs is more gamemodes. Why not toss in a gamemode that only allows you to have Snipers and Magnums? Why not make it more like Gears' Horde mode, which has you gather points and using them to buy the weps, vehicles, etc?
I pretty much play it for REQ points and XP and rarely do I have actual fun. However, it's been months since I played it given the Custom games, and even then, if I didn't have this stupid connectivity issue, I'd play it much more often (I randomly become unable to load into other matches and randomly disconnect. This isn't any issue on my side, since I can play MCC pretty much flawlessly).
Globex Silenced
The increased respawn thing was one of their worst ideas. I fought pretty hard against that when we were first granted access to the mode.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2