OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
the only difference I saw was the decrease in req level for spnkr and removal of arc light.
the only difference I saw was the decrease in req level for spnkr and removal of arc light.
Don't forget the req energy drip. But I agree. Outside of your 2 things and the req energy drip, I've noticed nothing else.
Drip is the recharge rate depending on winning team right?
Drip is the recharge rate depending on winning team right?
No. Now everyone slowly gains energy so they "level up" to the next tier in order to use higher reqs in war zone. It's to make the game more balanced and fair so it doesn't turn into a blowout with one team stuck at say level 3 and 4 reqs and the other team with level 8 and 9 reqs. Hope that makes sense. To see it play war zone and just say back and do nothing and you will see your energy bar slowly fill and you will gain a level after some time.
On I understand. Sounds cooler and more accurate if you call it an energy leak in my head though.
On I understand. Sounds cooler and more accurate if you call it an energy leak in my head though.
Ya. It has been helpful to me. I like that part of the update at least. And I haven't seen blowout games either since they put it in which makes it more fair and balances which was the intent. 343 did something right for a change.
Does the leak, gonna call it that, effect firefight?
I don't believe so but I could be wrong. It's easy enough to check tho. I will be on firefight in a few hours and will check to see. If it does affect it I will let you know
I don't believe so but I could be wrong. It's easy enough to check tho. I will be on firefight in a few hours and will check to see. If it does affect it I will let you know
Thx friend.
Don't forget the req energy drip. But I agree. Outside of your 2 things and the req energy drip, I've noticed nothing else.
They also decreased the REQ energy bonus for spartan kills, and made it so you don't get any energy bonus for teammates killing bosses or capping bases - you have to personally kill the boss or cap the base to get REQ credit. There are pages of discussion on these exact changes earlier in this thread.
i see new gitch with banshe destroy the core
No they never change/balance out firefight even tho its one of the things in the game that actuay needs balancing....they balance out the br which is okay already instead
I see the arc light still isn't usable Shame we can't use it in FF
Why is is taking this long to fix this issue!!!!
Why is is taking this long to fix this issue!!!!
Likely going to be bundled into the November update, makes more sense to do it that way
Man im pumped
Awesome I guess...
So I'm not Necro'ing the thread? ARE the weapon tuning changes permanent or taken back for a re-do?
343 can you tell us the population of halo 5 i think its around 25000 in peak hours
you got rid of this because I said hi?
whats wrong with you?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11