1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I played alot of Halo 5: Guardians and i have not found the best way to get xp and rp. When the platinum packs were in the store a couple of weeks ago i would grind all day and only get two platinum packs. Now that im saying it out loud thats not that bad. So what game modes or other things that you can play will get you the most xp and rp? One at a time or both together.
The Warzone environment is your best source for XP & RP payouts. However, within the arena/social environments I believe the Infection playlist might just be the best source for XP & RP.
Yeah, everyone usually plays Warzone to grind XP/RP. But I can't because I get bored due to the matches lasting so long but you do get quite a bit per match.
Infection in Arena is the best. Warzone Assault is the best in Warzone, but it is not a permanent mode. As such, Firefight is your best bet. Legendary and Mythic pay out more, but Heroic is more laid back.
I grinded the majority of my XP and RP in heroic warzone firefight. Low stress and good payouts. Games can end pretty quickly especially if you use vehicles.
I seem to get alot playing firefight, especially Mythic.
If you have rare or higher boosts arena is better, if not wz is. I used all my rp on legendary xp boosts so win or lose I never get less than 6,500 xp per game usually I get 7,500 xp sometimes 8,000 xp
Infection, warzone and social arena (whit double xp)
Warzone firefight and try to find people to play with, can get games to end quickly
im currently 151 and the best are mythic wz
man57er19 wrote:
Keep grinding! You got this!
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>
I'm super close to buying some legendary xp boosts for warzone, getting 7 friends, and losing the first 5 minutes and getting 13,000 in 5 minutes, 20 games that's 260,000xp lol
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>
I'm super close to buying some legendary xp boosts for warzone, getting 7 friends, and losing the first 5 minutes and getting 13,000 in 5 minutes, 20 games that's 260,000xp lol
Yeah, thats the way I do. Only burning the boost.

Im add u as a friend to do that
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>

I'm on all day, trying to get my 147!
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>

i already add u, see u in the week
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>
Don't buy them with money... Do the bing/Microsoft rewards program. Between the smartphone and Xbox app you can earn enough points for a pack every 10 days or so. That is three of them a month, which is nearly a million XP a month, well worth the little bit of time it takes to max out the points.
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>
Or maybe just win quick? You get even more exp for speed runs and victory
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
ouv wrote:
man57er19 wrote:
Thanks for those words
<p></p>

i already add u, see u in the week
I barely get on but I should be this weekend and early morning Monday - Wednesday next week
Warzone is most efficient, but it'll ultimately help your grind long-term if you just play whatever you enjoy playing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2