1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I played alot of Halo 5: Guardians and i have not found the best way to get xp and rp. When the platinum packs were in the store a couple of weeks ago i would grind all day and only get two platinum packs. Now that im saying it out loud thats not that bad. So what game modes or other things that you can play will get you the most xp and rp? One at a time or both together.
Here is my method of trying to rank up quickly and grind for some RP.
1. Play Infection (and lots of it)
2. Equip XP or RP boosts before a match (have lots of these too)
3. Try to win as much matches as you can (winning gives you 1st place XP bonus)

Another one of my method of trying to get RP
1. Basically the same steps
2. Sell your REQ weapons or vehicle REQ cards.
That is pretty much it for now, I'm half asleep while typing this, so I might not have put everything in this. I hope this helps.
Just play alot and enjoy the journey, you might miss the grind when it's done
Whenever I play Mythic Firefight my team always loses. It may be good for xp but not if you only make it to round 2 or 3.
Warzone is a good option for xp or Req i usually do social big team super fiesta (most fun permanent gamemode to me anyways)
Grind Heroic/Legendary War zone firefight with a team it's easy but if you want to play ranked play away it's the fastest game mode in arena.
Several other threads detail the best ways to gain XP or RP on Waypoint.
This week there are Rock N' Rail and turbo warzone. They are the best mod in my opinion. 20.000 xp a game with a good bonus (in turbo warzone).
Grind don’t think about it. Just grind and play. It seems that way is the best way to have fun.
LethalQ wrote:
I grinded the majority of my XP and RP in heroic warzone firefight. Low stress and good payouts. Games can end pretty quickly especially if you use vehicles.
I have to whole-heartedly agree here. I first started off in the Warzone Arena and the grind was straightforward. The payouts definitely outweigh the stress and you rack up more XP and RP with vehicle kills and utilisation of any loadouts awarded to you in post-match req packs :).
I played alot of Halo 5: Guardians and i have not found the best way to get xp and rp. When the platinum packs were in the store a couple of weeks ago i would grind all day and only get two platinum packs. Now that im saying it out loud thats not that bad. So what game modes or other things that you can play will get you the most xp and rp? One at a time or both together.
Dude they need to put back the platinum packs already I have over 1,000,000 req points ready to buy
Dude they need to put back the platinum packs already I have over 1,000,000 req points ready to buy
I have never had the opportunity to buy a platinum pack. Is it as good as a gold pack or better? I have been saving for when they drop the HCS pack. Hopefully 343 let’s us purchase the HCS pack soon as it looks cool to have in game play wether it is in social or ranked.
Warzone is definitely the most efficient but I really don't know since sometimes Swat matches only last 5 minutes
Husky Raid with boosts works great. The matches are quick and you get a lot of kills and commendation progress.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2