Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

XP Boost Packs

OP Buzuru

I know the Arena xp boost pack just came back to the store, but is there any chance we will see the Warzone xp boost pack come to the store any time soon?
Yes there is a chance
If I have the entire req pool unlocked, and the only thing left for me is to grind XP and earn commendations, do you guys generally recommend to buy this XP pack?
I've got just over 150k RP right now.

Or wait until some unspecified time and save them for a Warzone XP pack?
AshamanND wrote:
If I have the entire req pool unlocked, and the only thing left for me is to grind XP and earn commendations, do you guys generally recommend to buy this XP pack?

Depends on what you do more often, Arena or Warzone. In my opinion, though, it's worth buying either one of them. They give you 20 Legendary XP boosts per buy. Granted, this is coming from a guy who's got plenty of RP to burn. If I were in your position, with only 150k to spare, I'd probably just save up so I can buy more than 1 pack at another time.
AshamanND wrote:

Depends on what you do more often, Arena or Warzone. In my opinion, though, it's worth buying either one of them. They give you 20 Legendary XP boosts per buy. Granted, this is coming from a guy who's got plenty of RP to burn. If I were in your position, with only 150k to spare, I'd probably just save up so I can buy more than 1 pack at another time.
I heard the arena pack will only be available until the 16th though so if you're going to save up you should probably do it fast. Personally I grinded up to 150,000 points and then bought the pack because I don't have the time to play to get more than one.