This topic goes out to 343. Please make the xp lower once reached to rank 140 or make the xp higher for in game because we shouldn’t be getting the same xp for arena and warzone. I just reach 148 and 4 million xp is so much. I was at 147 for 6 months and I played almost every day, so please for us who want to get to rank 152 make the xp lower. I don’t want to waste my life trying to get to 152.
Moved to the appropriate subforum.

Lowering the XP threshold for achieving the final Spartan Ranks would be very unfair to the players who put in the full amount of work to reach 152 already. It's meant to be a difficult milestone. If you're not willing to put in the required amount of hours, then quite simply you don't deserve to reach 152. That sounds harsh but it's really just reality. Every person who is currently 152 has played the game a crap-ton. Some put in more hours per day than others, some won more games, so some got it faster than others. But all of the current 152s have worked hard for their SR. They deserve their bragging rights, and they deserve to have that SR without it being made more attainable for others far down the line.
Chimera30 wrote:

Lowering the XP threshold for achieving the final Spartan Ranks would be very unfair to the players who put in the full amount of work to reach 152 already. It's meant to be a difficult milestone. If you're not willing to put in the required amount of hours, then quite simply you don't deserve to reach 152. That sounds harsh but it's really just reality. Every person who is currently 152 has played the game a crap-ton. Some put in more hours per day than others, some won more games, so some got it faster than others. But all of the current 152s have worked hard for their SR. They deserve their bragging rights, and they deserve to have that SR without it being made more attainable for others far down the line.
the ranks of halo 5 is really too long. In halo reach it was very long to reach the last row, but in halo 5 it's even longer. last row halo reach: Inheritor = 20'000'000exp, last rank in halo 5 lvl 152 = 50'000'000exp
This topic goes out to 343. Please make the xp lower once reached to rank 140 or make the xp higher for in game because we shouldn’t be getting the same xp for arena and warzone. I just reach 148 and 4 million xp is so much. I was at 147 for 6 months and I played almost every day, so please for us who want to get to rank 152 make the xp lower. I don’t want to waste my life trying to get to 152.
I agree with you, the last ones in Halo 5 are really too long.
Tsxki wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:

the ranks of halo 5 is really too long. In halo reach it was very long to reach the last row, but in halo 5 it's even longer. last row halo reach: Inheritor = 20'000'000exp, last rank in halo 5 lvl 152 = 50'000'000exp
I would rather it be way too long than super short like H4 XP. Hitting 152 isn't all that important to me though.
LethalQ wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:

I would rather it be way too long than super short like H4 XP. Hitting 152 isn't all that important to me though.
I understand, but 50'000'000 is too much. for me 152 is important, but as I have a family life I can not play when I want.
I think Unyshek might be interested in this topic today
Tsxki wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:

I understand, but 50'000'000 is too much. for me 152 is important, but as I have a family life I can not play when I want.
Stick to heroic warzone firefight and use those XP boost every time is all I can recommend. It's probably the most fun and least stressed playlist to grind out XP.
LethalQ wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:

Stick to heroic warzone firefight and use those XP boost every time is all I can recommend. It's probably the most fun and least stressed playlist to grind out XP.
yes you're right, I play a lot in this game mode. :)