So excluding time per game and boosts, what MP game gives the most XP per game? Trying to get to lvl 152 and I'm almost lol 146
So excluding time per game and boosts, what MP game gives the most XP per game? Trying to get to lvl 152 and I'm almost lol 146
I believe Warzone FF gives the most. I would also take into consideration that you arent even halfway to rank 152 xp wise. Its going to take a lot of grinding
Warzone Firefight, Warzone Assault, and Infection are all pretty close. I'd say pick the one you enjoy the most and play that, or just play them all on a rotation so it doesn't get stale.
I like grinding my XP out in heroic warzone firefight. Good payouts especially with boost and jackpots and not so sweaty. Some would probably say warzone assault is better but to me one sided objective games are toilet. Legendary or when mythic warzone firefight probably pay out a bit more XP but that little bit isn't worth the bit of extra sweat.
According to this thing, you're less than 1/5th of the way to 152. Why even bother? But if you really want to grind XP that much, just play something fun so you don't get burned out.
This might help you: https://youtu.be/AAZuFmcz_Os
Thx guys I appreciate the feedback. Ya I want lvl 152 but it helps to see what games give the most XP vs the ones I play. Nice thing is I play almost daily. And I go for the free req packs for winning. So why not work on both at the same time is what I figure
Warzone FF would but don’t burn yourself out mate
Heroic FF or WZA, but I'd recommend putting a team together so you can finish objectives faster there for increasing XP per HR.
It sucks, but in my experiences, longer games in FF pay out more than games done in 10-13 minutes. Playing with a team is best so you have more consistent game times.
Infection, just kill everyone then yourself really REALLY fast.

Also you might get more xp per hour from failed legendary wzff matches, of course don't fail on purpose.