[Locked] Yo Bronies!TaraStrong voiced Ellie in HuntTheTruth

OP MottledMango147

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ellie Bloom sounds like a Pony too.

The crossover is real...

But then again Tara voices so many things, Timmy Turner, Siv from Jak 3, and alot more I can't even remember.

The crossover is real...

But then again Tara voices so many things, Timmy Turner, Siv from Jak 3, and alot more I can't even remember.
Tara Strong is the Troy Baker of television.

The crossover is real...

Tara Strong is the Troy Baker of television.
And video games. She's everywhere. Like Steve Blum.
Who cares? Keegan Michael Key is Benjamin Giraud.
I'm afraid that this is kind of non-constructive. This has little to do with Halo 5.
Fluttershy is best pony, everyone knows this is true.
This is so off-topic, yet still on-topic at the same time...
While we are discussing voice actors in Halo material, Jul 'Mdama and Paul DeMarco are both voiced by Traviss Willingham, the voice actor of Colonel Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist.
No matter where I go, ponies always seem to follow : C
While we are discussing voice actors in Halo material, Jul 'Mdama and Paul DeMarco are both voiced by Traviss Willingham, the voice actor of Colonel Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist.
Jul is Knuckles from Sonic Boom? o.o
Tara Strong voices my favorite Batman villaines: Harley Quinn, and I think she is completely awful in that roll. At least compared to her previous voice actress.
But it doesn't matter to me here, since I don't even know the character she's portraying.

Jul is Knuckles from Sonic Boom? o.o
Guys, guys, Travis Willingham is Perfect Cell.
Its weird in Halo 4's first terminal the one where Jul finds requiem, alot of fans thought they were speaking japanese lol
What I have learned about Halo today...
Tara Strong voices my favorite Batman villaines: Harley Quinn, and I think she is completely awful in that roll. At least compared to her previous voice actress.
But it doesn't matter to me here, since I don't even know the character she's portraying.
If Harley existed IRL I would ask her out on a romantic date. Totally :3

Other candidates would be Midna (imp form) from twilight princess
and Trixie Lulamoon.

Don't judge.

I wonder if Ellie Bloom will be in Halo 5.
Avak1827 wrote:
What I have learned about Halo today...
That master chief was childhood friends with a pone /)
Well now, that revelation just made me feel like re-watching all of Spartan Ops just to catch Jul's lines again.
LOL I just finished watching Brotherhood yesterday. I wonder if Jul and Paul are impotent in the rain too?
I don't think this thread belongs here. It's more like something that should go to General Discussion.
Tarjoilia wrote:
I don't think this thread belongs here. It's more like something that should go to General Discussion.
Nah, I should have put it in Halo Universe
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4