Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

you are too early :(

OP Anska

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
5am if we been given usa codes ;/
(Don't know if it worked for you or not but =)

I'm in the UK too, just heard the time in the UK went backwards like on last Saturday (correct me if I'm wrong), but my game comes in tomorrow by post (dispatched from AKA: Amazon) and hopefully it all works.

If it doesn't work for you, better to try tomorrow.
Im also having the same problem, and I purchased digitally from the xbl store. Ironically had to as my preorder LE physical edition from Game will be delivered late :( - am not a happy bunny, that's a heck of a lot of money to spend and still be let down.
5 am if brought from US Store? ffs im redownloading anyway ill set my alarm on 25% already 150 mb internet ftw
5 am if brought from US Store? ffs im redownloading anyway ill set my alarm on 25% already 150 mb internet ftw
was just a guess I got mine from game uk from there online store. I have made sure net fine that time and date fine and everthing else i can thing of ...I have reset both console and router as at this point why not.

End of day if game did get a bunch of usa code then I at least be able to play it once i get home from work again as got to leave 5am for work (had stay up as a treat to at least try 20 min or so of game )
Anska wrote:
was just a guess I got mine from game uk from there online store. I have made sure net fine that time and date fine and everthing else i can thing of ...I have reset both console and router as at this point why not.

End of day if game did get a bunch of usa code then I at least be able to play it once i get home from work again as got to leave 5am for work (had stay up as a treat to at least try 20 min or so of game )
problem is im on the preview programme / dashboard probably added issues ;(
its not what time zone you make it, its what store you buy it from. here is a australia, uk, and many more stores. I personally would just wait, its only as of now 3 hours away
its not what time zone you make it, its what store you buy it from. here is a australia, uk, and many more stores. I personally would just wait, its only as of now 3 hours away
game is a uk store :) I had even reinstalled it yesterday to make sure i had right file size.

O well off to bed for a couple of hours reinstalled again just to make sure and will play it hopefully after work :D
(Don't know if it worked for you or not but =)
I'm in the UK too, just heard the time in the UK went backwards like on last Saturday (correct me if I'm wrong), but my game comes in tomorrow by post (dispatched from AKA: Amazon) and hopefully it all works.
If it doesn't work for you, better to try tomorrow.
You will have no problems with a physical disc copy of the game. A fair few lucky Amazon customers got their copies as early as Saturday.

It's now 01:16 and I still can't launch the game so I'm going to call it for the night. I'll listen to the final episode of #huntthetruth instead.

Goodnight Spartans.
01:27 and still nothing. First try with a digital preorder and super disappointed. Was willing to chalk it up to confusion over DST given that the change was only on Sunday, but we've crossed that bridge at this point. Could have been at GAME for midnight release and gotten back by now-- it's really galling that mates who did exactly that are online right now, while I'm the one with pie on my face. Gonna just call it a night at 1:30, no sense sitting here and watching the same error pop up time and again.

First and last digital preorder!
i just want to play the game. still gotta wait , but i don't have to like it. XP
Yea still too early less than 3 hours to go
I got an alarm waiting to go off so I can start playing lol =)
this sucks I have to watch 6 of my friends play the game but I gotta wait till 12
9PM, here in AZ!
I have the same issue and I bought my digital code from Game as well (I'm living in the UK). It directs me to the Xbox store to see what time the game unlocks but then I just have the option to purchase the game (again).

I'm thinking the batch of digital codes Game have sold are linked to the US launch date.

Anyone having issues who have bought digital codes from other retailers or through the Xbox store?
Yeah, I had the same exact thought. I wish someone would come out and communicate what the problem is.
UchihaMatt wrote:
I have the same issue and I bought my digital code from Game as well (I'm living in the UK). It directs me to the Xbox store to see what time the game unlocks but then I just have the option to purchase the game (again).

I'm thinking the batch of digital codes Game have sold are linked to the US launch date.

Anyone having issues who have bought digital codes from other retailers or through the Xbox store?
Yeah, I had the same exact thought. I wish someone would come out and communicate what the problem is.
Yep try when it open for USA and work fine .Glad it working but bad form that some of UK people got USA codes :/
That's strange,I managed to play through the first campaign mission just after midnight here in the UK. I ordered the digital copy and pre-installed it.

Hope its working for all you guys now!
That's strange,I managed to play through the first campaign mission just after midnight here in the UK. I ordered the digital copy and pre-installed it.

Hope its working for all you guys now!
Ya just seem must have been a batch as couple of friend also got pre install digital from game and work fine
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2