Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Your beta still won't work

OP TheBoysWhoCry

Thanks 343! So glad I spent $60 so you guys could scam me! I bet the beta is awesome, but I wouldn't know because IT WONT WORK!! I know it's a beta but that is no excuse when I payed $60 for this! The message I'm trying to give off is get it together 343! Until then screw you!
Thanks 343! So glad I spent $60 so you guys could scam me! I bet the beta is awesome, but I wouldn't know because IT WONT WORK!! I know it's a beta but that is no excuse when I payed $60 for this! The message I'm trying to give off is get it together 343! Until then screw you!
The only answer is to obviously throw away all self respect and dignity through an otherwise, strong and well laid out explanation of the problems you may be experiencing such that a forum user may be able to assist.
The beta didn't cost $60 it came free as part of product as did Reach with O.D.S.T.
It is a privilege to play the beta (as it is still Pre-Release Software) so you'll probably just have to wait 'til the whole game comes out at the end of the year.
Have you tried posting in the support forums or doing any sort of troubleshooting? I can only see one other post from you about it from a few days ago, but neither mentions any steps you have tried to resolve it yourself. Things like rebooting your game, xbox and router would be the first things. There are a few other topics in the support forums that mention similar issues, perhaps they have a solution that might work for you.
it wont load?
it freezes?
it bricked you XB1?
what "doesn't work"?