Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your favorite armor in H5

OP Your Snack

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just curious what you guys like to use for your Spartan. For me, I've been changing in and out of various pieces. But started liking the Helljumper helmet a lot recently.
Some of my favorites:
  • Hellcat
  • Locus (except for the white paint)
  • Helljumper because ODST (and again, except for the white paint)
  • Almost everything from the classic helmets pack. Almost.
It is difficult for me to choose one favorite. I change my armor a lot when I play, usually between each match.
The Reaper body armor is a piece of art.
It has shoulders like Chiefs' variant of Mark VI, and the armor looks bulky, yet sleek and mobile.
I rotate a few helmets off and on with the Reaper armor, namely:
  • EOD
  • Recon GEN1
  • Helljumper
  • Mark IV/Mark IV Arcadia
  • Mark V Delta
Some of my favorites:
  • Hellcat
  • Locus (except for the white paint)
  • Helljumper because ODST (and again, except for the white paint)
  • Almost everything from the classic helmets pack. Almost.
It is difficult for me to choose one favorite. I change my armor a lot when I play, usually between each match.
Guess that explains why your avatar keeps changing every now and then... :P
I'm stuck between my current look and my "signature" / tryhard look. Both are magnificent in my opinion.
Your Snack wrote:
Just curious what you guys like to use for your Spartan. For me, I've been changing in and out of various pieces. But started liking the Helljumper helmet a lot recently.
Out of the ones I've unlocked so far, I'd PROBABLY say Mark V Delta. Though I have my eyes on Helljumper. Speaking of which, how long did it take to unlock once you were up to gold packs?
So far, the best set I can make out is the Mark VI Regent helmet & Fotus Chillrose armour set which is currently the ones I'm wearing for my Spartan.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Guess that explains why your avatar keeps changing every now and then... :P
Yeah, now that you mention it, that kind of defeats the purpose of an avatar. Oh well, I guess. And ironically, I almost never change my emblem...
-Reaper Mortician armor
-Void Dancer Helmet
-Midnight Visor
-OR JUST ACHILLES CAUSE BEAUTY
My favorite helmet is Enforcer while my favorite body armor is Stalker and Wrath.
My favorite helmet is Enforcer while my favorite body armor is Stalker and Wrath.
I used to like Enforcer until I realized its visor is set too low for a Spartan's eyes to see out of.
Definitely Jumpmaster. It's not smooth instead of boxy and it shows off your curves haha
Wetwork Cleaner
Pilot helmet with Mark IV body
Warrior
The Achilles armor. Nothing says "hey I love to grind my life away" like this armor.
Venator Set (My favorite of all)

Operator GEN1 Helmet

CQB GEN1 Helmet (I forget if there's a GEN2 Model)

ATLAS Set

and finally the Engineer Helmet and the Achilles Body
Some favorites:

• Athlon champion
  • wrath
  • nightfall
  • helioskrill (not achieved, but still grinding for it)
  • indomitable
has to helioskrill
Achilles helmet
hunter body
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2