Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your favorite custom maps/gamemodes?

OP Nickish NL

I really love custom games (and its browser) in Halo 5. My favorite gamemode are the "Survive the..." ones. In particular "Survive the Voyage" (nice ambiance, use of props and animating/scripting the rocket in which you escape from the infected). Lately I've begun playing different jump maps, hard and challenging.

What are your favorite maps/gamemodes?
I had the most fun on the Forg Map of the Imperial Star Destroyer.
Man, I played Super Fiesta CTF late last month or early this month on what I believe was called Ro Sham Bo Hallway. It’s freaking intense and hands down my favorite custom game. No way should it be in matchmaking, but it should definitely be played more by fans of customs and pure ludicrousness.
Smash Pursuit is hilarious.
My favorites would probably be the custom Gun Game FFA, 16-Player Mental Stamina Battle Royale FFA, Vehicle Fiesta FFA, Landgrab on Frenzy Arena, custom Ricochet, custom Extraction, and many terrain-styled races. I also very much enjoy partaking in new map testing.
Just Keep Driving Maps - These all use the same special gametype
Just Keep Driving: Jump City Map / JKD Gametype
Just Keep Driving: Tank Beats Everything Map / JKD Gametype
Just Keep Driving: Forge Beach Map / JKD Gametype

Hardcore Linear Infection maps - Some of these use different gametypes
Missile Impossible Map / Missile Impossible Gametype
The Empire Strikes Back Map / Empire Strikes Back Gametype
Deathstar Escape Map / Deathstar Gametype
Survive the Mineshafts Map / Coal Miners Gametype
Stranger Things: Labs Map / Hawkins Conspiracy Gametype
Tantive IV Map / Tantive IV Gametype
Operation: Tidal Wave Map / Standoff Gametype
Precursed Map / Ry9 Outbreak Gametype
Bleak Rock Map / Ry9 Outbreak Gametype
The Green Zone Map / Ry9 Outbreak Gametype
Act I: The CDC Map / Ry9 Outbreak Gametype
The Burrows Map / Ry9 Outbreak Gametype

Weaponless DayZ Maps (Modded gametype with weaponless starts)
District Map / Day Z: Weaponless Starts Gametype
Vaporous Map / Day Z: Weaponless Starts Gametype
King Street Map / Day Z: Weaponless Starts Gametype
Hotel Zanzibar Map / Day Z: Weaponless Starts Gametype
Installation 07 Map / Day Z: Weaponless Starts Gametype
Ah yea I remember playing Ro sham bo too: two sides and one small connected hallway = pure chaos.
Wauw b0b! Nice detailed map and gamemode mentions! Will check them out.
Any survive the X where you’re running from the infected is my go to game modes
“Modded Flood”
Large map everyone including non alpha infected can used weapons and vehicles.

Open raids
I like trying to top my last map and keep making them better and better. My bases not only look awesome but have iron tight security. It’s funny looking back at how bad the first ones were.
Ok, so tonight was my First Custom game experience. But man was it fun. We only had 4 players though so I think next time we will try for more. We played PAC-MAN and Duck Hunt. I really liked Duck Hunt. Pack man was Good but needed more like 6 or 8 players I think.
Ok, so tonight was my First Custom game experience. But man was it fun. We only had 4 players though so I think next time we will try for more. We played PAC-MAN and Duck Hunt. I really liked Duck Hunt. Pack man was Good but needed more like 6 or 8 players I think.
Try some of the stuff from my list up top, or visit Forgehub.com and look at the plethora of maps/modes available there. There is sooooooooooooooo much more to Halo Custom Games than PacMan and DuckHunt.
Thanks man, we played a few others also. I will have to check them out when my Spartan Company can get together again.
i like the fatkid fun house (map and mode) and the hot pursuit (maps and modes, beacuse are a lot of this)