Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Your Favorite Game (H5) Sucks

OP BurnoutShoes

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 31
Don't play Halo 5 then. You didn't like it. Move on.
Jorban Day wrote:
I would also like to point out that OP only has 3700 Grimoire and does not play PvP so it is obvious what kind of player he is. Starts with Casual.
Right and I'm not blind to the fact you are trying to insult me! But is casual a dirty word? Does being hardcore make your e-peen swell? You say casual I say fun. I think a huge % of gamers consider themselves casual. The rest are just tryhards, right? Why would a developer alienate what makes up a huge % of its fanbase?
They don't alienate you at all actually. They make it to where after you wualifying matches you get paired with people around the same skill level to make it an interesting match. Destiny is fun as hell too do not get me wrong, but when your main argument about a game sucking is because you pretty much cannot do good at the multiplayer then I believe the argument is not a valued one.
Nuggetsx wrote:
Nuggetsx wrote:
Destiny better than Halo? Hahaha -Yoink-

And Nickelback is better than Pink Floyd lmao
I can think of 10 bands better than Pink Floyd and 10 games better than Halo 5.
Opinions opinions. I didn't say Halo 5 is the best game ever nor did I say Pink Floyd is the best band ever (even though they are hahaha). My point is, Destiny is simply a lower quality video game than Halo in general. (Cliche story, unbalanced pvp, poor mission design and terrible AI bullet sponges)
Grateful Dead is the best band ever. Not close. Floyd is fine. I loved seeing The Wall in concert. Amazing.
Nuggetsx wrote:
Nuggetsx wrote:
Destiny better than Halo? Hahaha -Yoink-

And Nickelback is better than Pink Floyd lmao
I can think of 10 bands better than Pink Floyd and 10 games better than Halo 5.
Opinions opinions. I didn't say Halo 5 is the best game ever nor did I say Pink Floyd is the best band ever (even though they are hahaha). My point is, Destiny is simply a lower quality video game than Halo in general. (Cliche story, unbalanced pvp, poor mission design and terrible AI bullet sponges)
Grateful Dead is the best band ever. Not close. Floyd is fine. I loved seeing The Wall in concert. Amazing.
You're alright m8
FL Crysis wrote:
Jorban Day wrote:
Jorban Day wrote:
I would also like to point out that OP only has 3700 Grimoire and does not play PvP so it is obvious what kind of player he is. Starts with Casual.
Grimoire is nearly meaningless. I've put over 700 hours into Destiny and have about that much. I just don't care about ghost shells.
Grimoire is the Casual / Noncasual indicator of Destiny. If you don't break a specific thresh hold and have a decent amount of time in the game then you are most likely a casual.
As much as I don't agree with the OP, looking at someone's Grimoire and PvP stats is not a way to define a player. Destiny PvP in my opinion is terrible and I know many people who are PvE fanatics don't touch PvP. As you said, he or she does not play PvP which in turn means they are not getting the Grimoire for that part of the game, which alot of those points come from PvP.
Yes I realize this I am mainly trying to get his attention by insulting the game he likes, which I did.
cjpinto wrote:
"Everyone looks so different they all look the same"
Are you stupid or something?
This is actually a great point.

I don't notice anybody's armor. There's just blue and red Spartans. It's mostly a mess of unrecognized armor. Couldn't the earlier mjolnir armor kept its original look instead of the current versions? They all look the same.
I disagree with your comment about multiplayer. Halo 5's multiplayer may be the best in the entire franchise. Each gun seems to have a purpose depending on the game mode and map layout, the movement feels good, and the rate at which each match ends is nice. For example, if you only have an hour or so to play, you can pickup your controller and bang out a few arenas because they only last around 10 minutes. However, if you want to really sit down and get engaged in a game, you could play a warzone. On a side note, 343 definitely needs to add the fun game modes like rocket race, infection, and shotty snipers to Halo 5's playlist.

Overall, it sounds like Halo might not be your game in general. You said you like games like Destiny because it makes you feel powerful and your character actually means something. I agree with you 100%; those style of games allow you to invest time and effort into a character and your results will show. However, Halo has never had that style of gameplay. Overall, "RPG shooter" like games may be more your style now, which is why Halo 5 might not be the game for you.

...but I do agree... not having coop split screen is -Yoink-...
Personally i dont believe Destiny is better than halo as a franchise but i do believe that destiny is better than halo 5, and yeah every halo game has had grenades but the ones in halo 5 are way too overpowered
I feel sorry for you. Give the game to some who deserves to play it, someone better than you
I dislike your opinion.
Jorban Day wrote:
FL Crysis wrote:
Jorban Day wrote:
Jorban Day wrote:
I would also like to point out that OP only has 3700 Grimoire and does not play PvP so it is obvious what kind of player he is. Starts with Casual.
Grimoire is nearly meaningless. I've put over 700 hours into Destiny and have about that much. I just don't care about ghost shells.
GoodNutz13 wrote:
cjpinto wrote:
"Everyone looks so different they all look the same"
Are you stupid or something?
This is actually a great point.

I don't notice anybody's armor. There's just blue and red Spartans. It's mostly a mess of unrecognized armor. Couldn't the earlier mjolnir armor kept its original look instead of the current versions? They all look the same.
That is what I meant. Thanks for saying it better.
DreadGrunt wrote:
DreadGrunt wrote:
lol

Destiny blows.
I'd like to hear reasons why you think that and then see if your complaints apply to this piece of junk. I bet they would.
It's a boring grindfest with no substance, no story, large parts of it have been ripped out to be sold to you later at a retardedly high price etc.

Does H5 have problems? Yes it does, but those can be fixed with no major issues. And lol, you're complaining about H5 only having a few modes at launch? Have you played any other Halo at launch? This isn't the first time that's happened kiddo
I've played every Halo game at launch, so certainly not a kiddo. This is the worst one and it's not close. Do you honestly think 343 sin't going to charge for more maps?
All halo 5 dlc is free
Here are some reasons why, they guns are all unbalanced. Just because damage has been rounded to similar medians, do not make up for the fact that the perk each weapon has gives it a distinct advantage over another. The powers each person get its ridiculous. In TTK the new subclasses are the most broken pieces of crap ive ever experienced. Hunter is basically useless, warlock, turns it into a cheep multikill tool. Titan's has the largest area of effect, one shot kill range ive ever seen. If everyone started out with each one of these abilities in a match than fine. The fact that only certain players can use certain guns,, whose perks break balance, create a unbalanced piece of trash pvp.

There are so many things wrong with destiny. One cannot list them in the amount of word count allowed for a post.
I disagree with your comment about multiplayer. Halo 5's multiplayer may be the best in the entire franchise. Each gun seems to have a purpose depending on the game mode and map layout, the movement feels good, and the rate at which each match ends is nice. For example, if you only have an hour or so to play, you can pickup your controller and bang out a few arenas because they only last around 10 minutes. However, if you want to really sit down and get engaged in a game, you could play a warzone. On a side note, 343 definitely needs to add the fun game modes like rocket race, infection, and shotty snipers to Halo 5's playlist.

Overall, it sounds like Halo might not be your game in general. You said you like games like Destiny because it makes you feel powerful and your character actually means something. I agree with you 100%; those style of games allow you to invest time and effort into a character and your results will show. However, Halo has never had that style of gameplay. Overall, "RPG shooter" like games may be more your style now, which is why Halo 5 might not be the game for you.

...but I do agree... not having coop split screen is -Yoink-...
Thanks for being constructive. I think why I am upset is that I LOVED every other Halo game. This one just seems to have totally disregarded the casual fan (there's that dirty word again).
L3ntPuma wrote:
That's ironic considering how bad Destiny is.
Spoiler:
Show

I'm wondering how you can say that with evidence. There just isn't any. H5 has 5 game modes and no PVP. There aren't nearly the same number of weapons, maps, grenades, modes, tuning, events, PVE. There just is no evidence.
So, um......yeah......play another game......
Good advise and I totally will once I feel like I got my $60 worth. Which I am not sure is possible. This thing is total crap, so for the 1 week I force myself to play this pathetic excuse for a Halo game, I am going to voice my opinion. Then I will be gone and you will still be deluded.
Based on your negative KD (.729 at the time of writing), I'm going to just say you are bad and are not up to the challenge of Halo.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/ipaid4alady

Get better and stop hating the game when you should just be hating the player. You aren't that good. Get over it.
I love this game. I also loved all the other Halo games! Halo 2 will always be my favorite due to the amount of time my cousin and I spent playing it on Xbox Live when it came out. Just playing the crap out of Halo CE on the couch with friends was A LOT of fun back in the day but when they announced that a Halo game would be going Live.......I have never been more excited for a game in my life! I love what 343 has done with Halo 4 and 5. Never played Destiny personally but it is because it never looked fun and I've heard they tried to do wayyyyyyyy too much with it and didn't master any one aspect of the game and it feels shallow and unfinished. I respect your thoughts and opinion!

Kappa Squad
I think you should rank our spartan companies across the world i think mine could be in the top 100
Play for ten hours? Yeah sure you did why does it say you only have 14 multiplayer matches of warzone, 9 matches of arena, and only 2 campaign missions? All your stuff put together isn't close to ten hours, go away troll.
the game is realy good don't know wy someone needs to complain
I love the multiplayer but i feel the time to kill is a little to long i mean sometimes i waste a whole clip on one guy its crazy other than that it feels pretty balanced
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 31