Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Your Favorite Game (H5) Sucks

OP BurnoutShoes

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31
If you prefer destiny go and play that. Most people here enjoy the game and won't agree with you, so this thread achieves nothing. Congrats!

<3
I would think developers are monitoring feedback. This is negative feedback.
I disagree with almost everything you say.. it is your opinion, so let me give you mine.. you are probably not good at this game. you don't go run and gun like you do in destiny.

You say destiny is fun... i stopped playing in january and thats because i tried to like it.. i really really did. i bought the ghost edition and everything. i was on their forums. looking for people to play with and do the raids.. i loved it at first. it was cool to team up with randoms and conquer the raids, get legendary loot... then it was ok i just did this mission or bounty last week or a couple weeks ago.. i guess i'll do it again.. and again, and again... it got boring for me. until one day i just said to hell with it and sold it.. i still have my ghost though that came in the legendary edition. at least that was cool.. i'm so glad peter dinklage stuck around... -__- Halo 5 campaign and multiplayer runs circles around destiny as far as content goes. the only cool part of destiny were its raids.. and even then they were slacking. the taken king seems to have gotten some things right. i just lost interest in it.. it did look promising though.
Urloch wrote:
Urloch wrote:
You can have your opinion. But don't state it as if it's a fact. Trade the game in and go back to Destiny. Cya.
I never stated it as fact. I told my reasons and backed it up with evidence. That's it. I am goign to go back to Destiny once I am finished explaining why the best franchise in gaming is no longer that.
Flooding a thread with "witty" quips and comebacks doesn't make your senseless worthless post anymore valid ...
Who is trying to be witty? My post makes sense, you don't agree that's fine, but the feedback is valid.
I am very disappointed. Actually 10 hours in and I really HATE it. I mean like actually DESPISE it. This game doesn't even resemble fun and it's not close. I'm not saying it's a poorly designed game, I'm just saying it isn't fun to play. I am trying hard to like H5 like I have loved all the other Halo games. But I am just not having fun at all. Yes, I suck so enjoy pointing out my paltry k/d spread, but that has never been a problem before in Halo games.

Destiny is just better and it's not close.I like games where I feel like the character I control is powerful. All the Spartans feel really weak, especially on legendary, and there is no way to power them up. You just have to slog through. We were dying to grunts and dogs, so it was cower back as far as you can and hope to pick one off and move up slightly. It's just not fun when the enemies are 100x more powerful than you. I guess I could play an easier difficulty, but there is literally no incentive to.

Multiplayer is not better. It's either 4 v 4 or 12 v 12. It's either too small, or too big, and nothing in the middle. The TTK is either way too long or way too short, it never finds a fair balance. I hate warzone, I have always hated SWAT and FFA, and I am not even going to try Breakout because I would be watching way more than playing. There is nothing else. Nothing. The "robust" multiplayer is a load of crap. There are like 5 modes and they all suck for one reason or another.

The REQ system is not good either. All I get are Mongoose and Needlers which do nothing when the opponent has a fuckign tank. Someone with a higher level is always going to have an advantage and guess what, you can essentially BUY more levels with cash. I guess it's kind of cool to have so many helmets and armor and gun skins, but that's the problem. There are so many, none of them feel special. Everyone looks so different they look the same. Then it's just cards and waiting to level up. Again, just not fun.

The grenades are out of control, and I know grenades are a huge part of Halo, but they are 90% of the game on smaller maps. I managed to kill someone and they literally dropped SIX grenades. I mean why even have a gun at that point? You can't hide at all after you take damage (not to mention the insane amount of time it takes to recharge shields) because of hail of 12 grenades coming down on you. I like having 1 grenade every 45 seconds like in Destiny. And there are only 3 kinds of grenades. Not fun.

No co-op modes beyond campaign really sucks, too. Maybe if I could have fun shooting aliens with my friends I would enjoy it. But the campaign isn't good enough, long enough or incentivized enough to make me want to play it more than once (and I really don't even want to do that). The 1 min cool down on respawn in campaign sucks and that is literally the ONLY PVE. There were several times I respawned unfairly after waiting a minute and literally spent 2-3 minutes dead without getting to even fire my weapon. It is literally not fun.

I was so hyped for Halo 5, but 2 days in and I am missing Destiny. It's far from a perfect game, but at least it has options and is fun to play. This is just frustration upon frustration and I don't see myself playing much longer. People complain about $40 for TTK but this is the worst $60 I have ever spent. I feel completely ripped off. I literally don't know if I can find the strength to put that crappy game back in the drive. It is truly awful. Make it a fun game and I will play.

I would love for someone to tell me what I am missing.

TL;DR Your favorite game sucks.
Then go play Destiny.
Just because your bad at the game doesn't mean it sucks.... Sorry it's frustrating to die to players that are better than you?
If you prefer destiny go and play that. Most people here enjoy the game and won't agree with you, so this thread achieves nothing. Congrats!

<3
I would think developers are monitoring feedback. This is negative feedback.
Your "feedback" is that it's not Destiny
TEEJAY V21 wrote:
I disagree with almost everything you say.. it is your opinion, so let me give you mine.. you are probably not good at this game. you don't go run and gun like you do in destiny.

You say destiny is fun... i stopped playing in january and thats because i tried to like it.. i really really did. i bought the ghost edition and everything. i was on their forums. looking for people to play with and do the raids.. i loved it at first. it was cool to team up with randoms and conquer the raids, get legendary loot... then it was ok i just did this mission or bounty last week or a couple weeks ago.. i guess i'll do it again.. and again, and again... it got boring for me. until one day i just said to hell with it and sold it.. i still have my ghost though that came in the legendary edition. at least that was cool.. i'm so glad peter dinklage stuck around... -__- Halo 5 campaign and multiplayer runs circles around destiny as far as content goes. the only cool part of destiny were its raids.. and even then they were slacking. the taken king seems to have gotten some things right. i just lost interest in it.. it did look promising though.
I am the first to admit I am not good. But I am not worse than I was in any of the previous 5 games. Destiny got better because developers listened to complaints and changed the game. That is all this post is about, voicing complaints so maybe it becomes fun for me to play. i hate not liking a Halo game. It really sucks not liking it.
If you prefer destiny go and play that. Most people here enjoy the game and won't agree with you, so this thread achieves nothing. Congrats!

<3
I would think developers are monitoring feedback. This is negative feedback.
Your "feedback" is that it's not Destiny
That's incorrect. My feedback makes a couple comparisons as to the amount of things to do in this game. I made specific examples on why I think it's not a good game.
Just because your bad at the game doesn't mean it sucks.... Sorry it's frustrating to die to players that are better than you?
Again, I am not saying I am good. Quite the opposite. But dying to someone who either bought more req packs or got lucky with scorpion cards does not mean some one is better. And yes, I have died plenty to people better than me, that's not a problem I have had with the other 5 Halo games.
Have fun with you $140 destiny that still lacks story, private matches, and balance in any way be it the weapons or classes.

Ill have fun playing the game that has all those things and doesnt kick me to the title screen if i lag a little. Oh did i mention it is less than half of what a day one destiny player had to play?
that sucks man. Have fun playing Destiny. I'll continue playing Halo 5 and having a friggen blast
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
Why do trolls believe a long word count justifies trolling? Just report and move on people.
I don't see how is he trolling. He got some points. The game is far from great from what i've read and seen
Have fun with you $140 destiny that still lacks story, private matches, and balance in any way be it the weapons or classes.

Ill have fun playing the game that has all those things and doesnt kick me to the title screen if i lag a little. Oh did i mention it is less than half of what a day one destiny player had to play?
Son, Destiny is a year old now. Let's see how much you've spent on this POS in a year IF you are still playing. $20 map packs are coming, don't be naive.
Just because your bad at the game doesn't mean it sucks.... Sorry it's frustrating to die to players that are better than you?
He didn't say that.
Why do trolls believe a long word count justifies trolling? Just report and move on people.
I don't see how is he trolling. He got some points. The game is far from great from what i've read and seen
Thanks, I am not trolling. Trolls don't believe the crap they type. I know I am in the minority thinking this game is complete crap, but I do, and this is the only place for negative feedback.
Have fun with you $140 destiny that still lacks story, private matches, and balance in any way be it the weapons or classes.

Ill have fun playing the game that has all those things and doesnt kick me to the title screen if i lag a little. Oh did i mention it is less than half of what a day one destiny player had to play?
Son, Destiny is a year old now. Let's see how much you've spent on this POS in a year IF you are still playing. $20 map packs are coming, don't be naive.
You spout this nonsense which is based on what? Nothing.

Back up your claims with sources.
L3ntPuma wrote:
That's ironic considering how bad Destiny is.
Spoiler:
Show

I'm wondering how you can say that with evidence. There just isn't any. H5 has 5 game modes and no PVP. There aren't nearly the same number of weapons, maps, grenades, modes, tuning, events, PVE. There just is no evidence.
Pretty sure every game mode that isn't campaign is PvP?
Pekzzz wrote:
L3ntPuma wrote:
That's ironic considering how bad Destiny is.
Spoiler:
Show

I'm wondering how you can say that with evidence. There just isn't any. H5 has 5 game modes and no PVP. There aren't nearly the same number of weapons, maps, grenades, modes, tuning, events, PVE. There just is no evidence.
Pretty sure every game mode that isn't campaign is PvP?
It quickly turns into PvE for those guys who have trouble with the P part ...
L3ntPuma wrote:
That's ironic considering how bad Destiny is.
Spoiler:
Show

I'm wondering how you can say that with evidence. There just isn't any. H5 has 5 game modes and no PVP. There aren't nearly the same number of weapons, maps, grenades, modes, tuning, events, PVE. There just is no evidence.
So, um......yeah......play another game......
Good advise and I totally will once I feel like I got my $60 worth. Which I am not sure is possible. This thing is total crap, so for the 1 week I force myself to play this pathetic excuse for a Halo game, I am going to voice my opinion. Then I will be gone and you will still be deluded.
Take you hate with you when you leave. have fun playing the same exact thing on destiny. Over. And over. And over again.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31