2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 31
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
DreadGrunt wrote:
DreadGrunt wrote:
lol

Destiny blows.
I'd like to hear reasons why you think that and then see if your complaints apply to this piece of junk. I bet they would.
It's a boring grindfest with no substance, no story, large parts of it have been ripped out to be sold to you later at a retardedly high price etc.

Does H5 have problems? Yes it does, but those can be fixed with no major issues. And lol, you're complaining about H5 only having a few modes at launch? Have you played any other Halo at launch? This isn't the first time that's happened kiddo
I've played every Halo game at launch, so certainly not a kiddo. This is the worst one and it's not close. Do you honestly think 343 sin't going to charge for more maps?
343 already confirmed they're adding something like 15 maps for free in the next 8 months or so.
If you like Destiny and you dont like this game, i suggest you just stick to casual gameplay in an fps. Competitive games sound like something youll never enjoy if youre anticipating the watch of the kill (regarding your comments to the amazing Breakout mode)

Look i get it, you suck at fps games and competing in a team effort atmosphere. In destiny you dont need that. In Destiny, the best option for a scrub like you, is to wait for your super and rely on your crutch shotgun or auto aiming sniper rifle. So ya, stick to games that are for casual players that are dependent on space magic because this is mother effin Halo, and too many people are incredibly happy with the Halo 5 results to give a -Yoink- what you think if you think Destiny is a good game. Maybe try call of duty?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
The REQ system is garbage and you had some good points but you lost me at Destiny is better. You know what's cool about Destiny? Paying for a new expansion where you get to kill new enemies which are actually all the old enemies with different colors. Super cool!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show
Have fun with you $140 destiny that still lacks story, private matches, and balance in any way be it the weapons or classes.

Ill have fun playing the game that has all those things and doesnt kick me to the title screen if i lag a little. Oh did i mention it is less than half of what a day one destiny player had to play?
Son, Destiny is a year old now. Let's see how much you've spent on this POS in a year IF you are still playing. $20 map packs are coming, don't be naive.
How about you don't be a jerk without doing your research? It's been known since June that all maps packs for Halo 5 will be free in order to keep the mp player base from fracturing. Link: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/all-halo-5-guardians-dlc-maps-will-be-free
oh hey look a bungie fanboy
These are nitpicks. The game doesn't suck, you just suck at it. I'm not that good either but I've been getting a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Sure everybody has opinions but they're not going to craft an unbalanced game for one person's favour. Pointless topic, if you didn't want a balanced game you shouldn't have gotten Halo.
I always wonder why people who hate games come to the forum to tell us they hate the game.

If you don't like it, quit playing it.

If you think there could be improvements, offer constructive ideas.

Otherwise, in all honesty, nobody cares.
Because developers monitor feedback, son. Destiny changed because people expressed displeasure on forums. That is what i am doing (and arguing with children).
Op calls people out on being condescending then procedes to call them children ...
Why do people put TL;DR's at the bottom of their posts? It defeats the purpose.
Destiny is mostly a laggy shotgun fest. Also the meta is broken with titans dominating at the moment. Not saying you can't beat them but sunbreaker is OP.
Pekzzz wrote:
I always wonder why people who hate games come to the forum to tell us they hate the game.

Because developers monitor feedback, son. Destiny changed because people expressed displeasure on forums. That is what i am doing (and arguing with children).
Yes but you came out of the gate like a jerk. Our game sucks, he titles his post. Yeah thats constructive pal. A year ago I could've posted that Destiny sucked, because it did. There is already PLANNED CHANGES AND ADDITIONS. Destiny wasn't built on the first 3 days of release into what it currently is. It took them a while to get their issues right.
IPAID's service record says it all. He has gotten his -Yoink- handed to him and he can't take it so he is complaining instead of adapting. This is common for every shooter out there. If a player is not good that start complaining hoping the game changes to make it easier for them instead of playing and learning where and how they get beat.
I have taken plenty over the course of 5 Halo games, but it was still fun. This just isn't and I am making points as to why. Well payed with the service record, I knew that was coming.
Urloch wrote:

Op calls people out on being condescending then procedes to call them children ...
I don't care if you are.
Have fun with you $140 destiny that still lacks story, private matches, and balance in any way be it the weapons or classes.

Ill have fun playing the game that has all those things and doesnt kick me to the title screen if i lag a little. Oh did i mention it is less than half of what a day one destiny player had to play?
Son, Destiny is a year old now. Let's see how much you've spent on this POS in a year IF you are still playing. $20 map packs are coming, don't be naive.
How about you don't be a jerk without doing your research? It's been known since June that all maps packs for Halo 5 will be free in order to keep the mp player base from fracturing. Link: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/all-halo-5-guardians-dlc-maps-will-be-free
quoted for emphasis. I love that people are so confident in their completely baseless assumptions.
Starsiege Tribes is my favorite game
Very reasonable response. Thanks for the encouragement. I am just struggling to find the fun in this game and I hope I do. I see my friends having fun with it and am sad I am not. I definitely thought about selling it, but don't think 10 hours is really enough time. I hated Dark Souls at first, now it's the best franchise out there in my opinion.
OP, I thought you were just trolling until you gave this answer. Now I think you're serious.
If you're not happy I'd suggest just as the previous poster to simply put in more playtime before you jump to this conclusion. This game is not quite the H4 or even H3 you remember but it's more along the lines of what Halo use to feel like--with a bunch of bells and whisltes like Req cards, sliding, etc. But it's back to "REAL Halo" and it takes time to get use to. I've played every game ever created and with this one I've gone through every controller configuration trying to get it just right. It'll take time but I'd say play until at least Veteran's Day break before you give up completely.

Good luck!
While I think "sucks" is certainly too harsh, I tend to agree with OP. I think Bungie nailed the multiplayer "feel" in Destiny. Not necessarily the mechanics, per se, but it just feels so nice. The problem with that is we bridge into apples and oranges territory; Destiny is part RPG, Halo is not.

There's a lot to be desired in Halo 5 I think. It has tremendous potential, and I'll stick with it, but thus far I am underwhelmed.
Halo 5 sought of feels like "Destiny" because of the Warzone it almost feels like the "Destiny's" Raids. Most of all it feels like Cod in a way because of the sprinting & aiming down the sight feature.
Urloch wrote:

I don't care if you are.
Destiny changed in many ways, some of the most recent changes are terrible. Eg.: Nerfing weapon parts.

Your points are mostly coloured by the fact that you're not a PvP player who has had a bad PvP experience.

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.
Destiny isn't Halo. The games are vastly different. Yes, some similar words are reused, but Destiny is PVE game mostly while Halo tends to be PVP. Not to mention gear and weapons affect gameplay there.

Isn't there an option where you can play with people at your skill level? If so, just try using that. In the case it doesn't work, either stop playing it or give some reccomendations on how Halo 6 should be.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 31