Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your favorite weapon skins

OP Rakunz Boi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm not sure if this is an old topic or not but what's your favorite weapon skins no real money skins though ones you got out of a gold pack or something bought with req points my favorites are:
Monstrous I love them on all my weapons it looks amazing
Pop Culture, because cats. More importantly, because it's a full set...
Blue Steel
Aurum
Gold Standard
Monster skins and the standard skins.
gold standard and red team hcs
Landgrave for me !!
also I know it’s $ but my team allegiance magnum is my favourite
Default. The rest of the weapon skins just don't seem "neutral" enough to go with any armor color combo.
Always have and always will love the Blue Team and UNSC skins. Its as close to having actual Spartan skins in-game as we're gonna get.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Gungrave, looks classy a.f. !
Master Control weapon skin
My fav skins are Fire Unicorn and Allegiance
EG, white HCS or Blue Steel
I use Landgrave on everything because gold + full set. I would use the red/white/blue HCS skins if they had dmr/smg variants too, but alas they do not.
Str8 Rippin >
Landgrave
Master controle
HaXoR73 wrote:
Default. The rest of the weapon skins just don't seem "neutral" enough to go with any armor color combo.
I feel like this is something you have to either embrace or give up on. Most of the time I give up on having my weapon skins match, or not outright clash with, my armor (and I don't think it's possible to make an outfit that the Pop Culture skins don't clash with).

But other times, I deliberately make my armor match my weapon skins as closely as possible, which can sometimes have surprisingly satisfying results. I invite you to try Venator Retiarus colored pumpkin+pepper with a Dynasty visor, and see how nice those Aurum weapon skins look when paired with that outfit. That's just one example of what I like to do. But, for the most part, I think you're right. Default is probably as neutral as the weapons can get. Gold Standard might be close, though.
DoubleSama wrote:
I use Landgrave on everything because gold + full set. I would use the red/white/blue HCS skins if they had dmr/smg variants too, but alas they do not.
Yeah, I wish they were a full set. It's annoying to have to mix and match because something isn't a full set.
Pop culture. I also like the pizza AR skin as well.
Gungrave, looks classy a.f. !
Also waiting for the country specific flag skins. So far I've saved up about 350k in points in the hopes that I can buy it with req points. I can't wait to rock a maple leaf magnum & kill Spartans with Canadian sweetness!!!
To be honest I just like default and even then those can use work for example BR can lose the orange stripe and AR can lose the white strip I would like more tactical skins.
Master Control is pretty cool for a rare
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2